View Poll Results: Would you like to see all your results posted on MyLaps.com?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

54 90.00%
  • No

2 3.33%
  • I don't care

4 6.67%
    Liked: 447

Default Would you like to see your race results posted on www.MyLaps.com?

I'm hoping this poll will open the eyes of some of the SCCA Region (and other sanctioning bodies) reps that poke around here from time to time to see if there is a demand for this. I would personally like to see all of my races posted on MyLaps. It helps me in post race analysis of events. For those of you who don't know what it is, go check it out and then vote in the poll.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 0

Sure would!

I do get to see those results from those regions that currently do support MyLaps.com, but unfortunately not all regions have the support volunteers needed to get this done.

Some people seem to always think in terms of "them and "us" when it come to the region and the drivers and forget (or may not know) that the people that make it possible for us to race are volunteers, and do what they do because they also love the sport.

I would be curious to know how many drivers actually do more than just drive.......
    Peace
    HardRock Motorsport

Liked: 7

We do get our CASC results on mylaps.com, it is great as you can compare your lap times with others. In addition you can print them & keep them for your records. So when you return to that track, you can see if you/group were faster/slower.
    J-Guy

Contributing Member Jonathan Hirst's Avatar
    Liked: 4

Default It isa great resource

The Ontario Region of the Canadian sanctioning body posts all session results on mylaps.com. It is a great resource.

I do not understand what amount of effort is involved in the Region uploading the weekend results but it is appreciated.

Jon - volunteered (or been volunteered) for most jobs at the track except T&S...
    ---------------------------------
    Ferret Industries Archival site
    Ferret Industries on Facebook
    Basement Bookshelf FF/CF Scanned article Archive

Liked: 3

I have been told by the T&S Chief for Midwestern Council that the effort required amounts to saving the results from the T&S computer to a disk, inserting the disk in your home computer (or work computer if you can get away with that), and a "few" keystrokes /clicks to upload to MyLaps.

I haven't tried it myself, but he had and he insisted it wasn't much work. Not like importing it into Excel -- no polishing or massaging required.

Thread Information