Global Moderator Dave Woodmancy's Avatar
    Liked: 69

Default Caldwell D13 Roller/project

***SOLD***

Think it’s time to part with this....so as the title says

Caldwell D13 roller/project with a tall mans roll hoop.

Best bet for anyone interested is to reach out, and I’ll give you the full scoop, but here’s the short of it.

Complete roller. It’s all there, just needs some a little time, and the obvious stuff. Belts, battery, rebuild the masters, ect.
    Lybarger short box, W/1.22 3rd.
    Older ATL cell, but has been empty and in dry storage for some time.
    Fire bottle reads full.
    Can provide a couple wheel sets
    I have a stainless VSR exhaust system, with new collector, and 1 season old primary’s made to fit the original dual shock vintage setup, that would cost you over $1000 to have Steve make you a set today.
    Also have some various engine related parts that could go with it.
    I have both the original rear suspension setup, and a true Zero roll config.

The bodywork is just as pictured, but currently stored in the rafters.

This was the first race car I bought when I was 18. When I got it back it was missing the logbooks. Slowly was piecing it together to run vintage at the 60th but I’m thinking it’s time to move on, too many irons in the fire...

$4,200 OBO, open to offers if someone can give it a good home, as it does have some sentimental value.

Also could package it up with the engine I have listed.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dave Woodmancy; 08.06.21 at 8:30 AM.

2. The following 4 users liked this post:

Liked: 87

I still have my D13 that I got my comp lic at age 25. If it sells then it was meant to be, if not, run the 60th with it!!!!
    The FV 60th in 2023 is going to be epic!

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 1

[QUOTE=Dave Woodmancy;625945]Think it’s time to part with this....so as the title says

Caldwell D13 roller/project with a tall mans roll hoop.

Best bet for anyone interested is to reach out, and I’ll give you the full scoop, but here’s the short of it.

Complete roller. It’s all there, just needs some a little time, and the obvious stuff. Belts, battery, rebuild the masters, ect.
    Lybarger short box, W/1.22 3rd.
    Older ATL cell, but has been empty and in dry storage for some time.
    Fire bottle reads full.
    Can provide a couple wheel sets
    I have a stainless VSR exhaust system, with new collector, and 1 season old primary’s made to fit the original dual shock vintage setup, that would cost you over $1000 to have Steve make you a set today.
    Also have some various engine related parts that could go with it.
    I have both the original rear suspension setup, and a true Zero roll config.

The bodywork is just as pictured, but currently stored in the rafters.

This was the first race car I bought when I was 18. When I got it back it was missing the logbooks. Slowly was piecing it together to run vintage at the 60th but I’m thinking it’s time to move on, too many irons in the fire...

$4,200 OBO, open to offers if someone can give it a good home, as it does have some sentimental value.

Also could package it up with the engine I have listed.

Thanks for looking. [/Q Is this Formula Vee roller available? It came up on Facebook, David UOTE]

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Quote Originally Posted by david.laruse View Post
    [QUOTE[/Q Is this Formula Vee roller available? It came up on Facebook, David UOTE]

Yes sir...

Default Let’s make a deal….

Still have it….would like to see this go before I put it back into the corner.

Ideally could package this up with the engine I have for sale here:
    https://www.apexspeed.com/forums/sho...arb-to-Clutch)

$6500 OBO for both the car and engine together. (Or trade me something cool I can use
    Last edited by Dave Woodmancy; 06.22.21 at 8:55 AM.

Default Bump….

Lots of interest. Still have it. Still need the floor space….

Lets get this to a new home. Make me an offer….

Thread Information