Liked: 2

Default Silver Bullet / Caracal D Conversion FV#76 $15,000

SOLD
    This car is on the trailer now ready to be competitive at the next Runoffs, Majors, Regional or Challenge Cup event.

If the price seems high ask yourself how much specialized FV knowledge, time, wasted race weekends and money do you have to invest in order to get up to a competitive speed and start having fun. Are you willing to endure a long, steep and frustrating learning curve at the back of the pack while you try to figure out what to do or try next?

I have helped people who bought unproven cars as they struggled to figure out why they were not progressing as hoped.

If you are interested please email me for a detailed history and sale spec sheet so then we can get into the details as to why this car could actually be your most economical choice in the long run.

Gary Kittell garykittell@aol.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by garykittell; 06.21.21 at 2:45 PM. Reason: Added technical details

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 249

Top running car with a great history. If I'm not mistaken this car has won the runoffs and been on the podium.

It's priced higher than some of the other cars but you get what you pay for. Cars like this don't come up for sale publicly all that often.

Brian

4. The following 2 users liked this post:

This is a phenomenal car for anyone looking to be competitive right away!

I was racing against Gary just this past weekend and I was pushing with everything I had to keep up with him in this car!

If your looking to compete at the front, this is the car to have!

Ryan

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 174

Default Gary

It was an honor to race with Gary in his last race and I wish him well in his next endeavor!

Mark

P.S.: The car is underpriced as I known how much it costs to build a Runoff's competitive car
    after seeing my son do so!

8. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 18

What size driver would this car take.

Default Driver Size

Quote Originally Posted by caracal25 View Post
    What size driver would this car take.
    Hello - I am 5-10 and 188. There is a custom seat that fits me. Jonathan Ruffner who had it before me was about 5 -9 and 135 LB. He had a custom seat made for him. Bill Noble drove a D car for years. He was over 6 ft and at least 200 lbs. Car has was just test fitted for a 5-6 140 lb female driver. The car has the tall man roll bar conversion. If you are interested email me for a history/spec sheet and the complete list of all that is included. - Gary
    Last edited by garykittell; 05.23.21 at 11:56 AM.

Liked: 3

And six months later, my eye is twitching about trying to put a "team" together of folks trying to take my crazy idea on........twitch.

Thread Information