Liked: 5

Default Masters & HSR Race Weekend at Watkins Glen, 8-11 July 2021

Dear All,

Sadly, the Finger Lakes Wine Festival was postponed until next year but the up side is that this has allowed Masters Historic Racing to make the Masters & HSR Race Weekend into a full race weekend with our friends at HSR. There is a lot of track time available for you to enjoy this great track and, we are sure there will be a great variety of cars and racing to enjoy.
    We have races available for Masters Historic Formula One, Masters Endurance Legends, Masters Formula Atlantic Plus and HSR Run Groups 2/3/5/7/9/10.

The event format will be a Test Day on Thursday, July 8th , with 3 x 30min sessions available per run group. The race timetable will run from Friday to Sunday, July 9th - 11th and will be packed with practice sessions, qualifying and races - please find the detailed schedule here: https://www.mastershistoricracing.co..._V4Online1.pdf

We really think this race weekend will be a lot of fun and great racing. So, if you haven’t entered yet, come racing with us and enter via https://entryform.mastershistoricracing.com/

After launching the Masters Formula Atlantic Plus series for Formula Atlantic, Formula Super Vee and Formula Two at Laguna Seca May 15/16, we are very much looking forward to welcome all of you at the East Coast. The 19 car grid, dedicated to the Atlantics, Super Vees and F2s where great fun, great racing and fantastic to watch! So, let's do this again at Watkins Glen in July!

We are looking forward to hear from you and if there are any questions please let us know.

Thank you and best regards,
    Anja (anja@mastershistoricracing.com)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Classifieds Super License Charles Warner's Avatar
    Liked: 416

I can vouch for the organization and success of the event at Monterey. We had a great turn-out in every group with no carnage and great competition. For those of you who have not experienced the Glen, and the surrounding communities, it is a wonderful venue. And, for those who can run both events, the event at Road America is the following weekend. Make a vacation out of it and drive from the Glen to Elkhart. Beautiful this time of year and makes a long tow worth it.

Hope to see you there.
    Charlie Warner
    fatto gatto racing

'Cause there's bugger-all down here on earth!

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 530

Putting this on my to-do for next year. Unfortunately between work and a move from FL to TN I haven't gotten my Lola T91-50 F3000 out on track yet. I'm a few good weekends away from having it race ready and then I can start testing.

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information