Liked: 39

Default Crossle Formula Ford Wanted

I have a client, cash in hand, who is tall (6'6") and thin. He wants a Crossle 32F or 35F. He has sat in both of these Crossle models and can fit. Maybe a 45F would work? Not sure at this point, but maybe you know. So if you have something, please let me know. We are located in California. You can PM me, or email me at: ahebert@motorsportSMarket.com, or call me on my cell at 707-328-2452.

Thanks!

Art

Liked: 804
    Ian Macpherson
    Savannah, GA
    Race prep, support, and engineering.

Liked: 1119

The 45 chassis isn't very different from 32/35 except for the suspension pickups. See my signature. Brian's car is a cherry piece from a very known source, so is probably worth the premium over usual prices. Kinda far away, though.

I personally prefer the look of the 45.
    Caldwell D9B - Sold
    Crossle' 30/32/45 Mongrel - Sold
    RF94 Monoshock - here goes nothin'

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 183

Quote Originally Posted by ahebert View Post
    I have a client, cash in hand, who is tall (6'6") and thin. He wants a Crossle 32F or 35F. He has sat in both of these Crossle models and can fit. Maybe a 45F would work? Not sure at this point, but maybe you know. So if you have something, please let me know. We are located in California. You can PM me, or email me at: ahebert@motorsportSMarket.com, or call me on my cell at 707-328-2452.

Thanks!

Art
    if you don't find one to your liking, try giving Neil Porter a call. PorterRacing supports Crossle cars, so he may have leads. He is also somewhat local being located in Modesto, CA

www.porterracing.com

6. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 39

Quote Originally Posted by chrisw52 View Post
    if you don't find one to your liking, try giving Neil Porter a call. PorterRacing supports Crossle cars, so he may have leads. He is also somewhat local being located in Modesto, CA

www.porterracing.com
    Thanks, Guys! I appreciate the heads up!

Liked: 18

Quote Originally Posted by TimH View Post
    The 45 chassis isn't very different from 32/35 except for the suspension pickups. See my signature. Brian's car is a cherry piece from a very known source, so is probably worth the premium over usual prices. Kinda far away, though.

I personally prefer the look of the 45.
    A little bit off topic here - but i always thought the pickup-points on the chassis are the same between the 32/35 and the 45?

We bought a 32 last month and i just got some info before that, could be that i´m wrong!

Liked: 1119

Quote Originally Posted by Tim.R View Post
    A little bit off topic here - but i always thought the pickup-points on the chassis are the same between the 32/35 and the 45?
    We bought a 32 last month and i just got some info before that, could be that i´m wrong!
    The geometry is the same but the brackets are different, so suspension pieces are not interchangeable.
    Caldwell D9B - Sold
    Crossle' 30/32/45 Mongrel - Sold
    RF94 Monoshock - here goes nothin'

Thread Information