Contributing Member
    Liked: 110

Default Aluminum Swift radiator

Looking for a source for an aluminum radiator for my Swift. I have found lots of people that make aluminum radiators but none of them seem to be able to make the two 1/2" rows of tubing. Most of these guys make circle track stuff and use 2 rows of at least 1" tubing which gives you about a 3" thick radiator.
    Thanks

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Bill,
    From personal experience, I can vouch for C & R in Indy. If you have an existing rad for them to use as a template they will duplicate it exactly. All Aluminum, not cheap, but light and excellent product. Call Peter Wilska at 317-293-4100. Tell him hello for me please.
    Mike Rand

Contributing Member
    Liked: 8

Default Swift radiators

There are several variants of Swift radiators. I have one on the shelf, and can get the others.

Larry Oliver
    International Racing Products
    703-759-0567 most evenings until 9:30 eastern
    Larry Oliver

Contributing Member
    Liked: 110

Default aluminum radiator

Larry - If the radiator you have is aluminum send me an email - BJ42@swbell.net.
    Thanks

Liked: 0

Default C & R

Bill,

Definitely give C & R a call. They built an aluminum radiator for my Swift DB3/1 a couple of years ago, so they should have the drawings on file. I sent them the original radiator to copy, but they got the upper hose connection angle a little off which necessitated making a new water outlet for the cyl. head-not a big deal, and the new set-up is actually nicer than the stock "double-back" upper hose.

Thread Information