Liked: 53

For Sale 51FT Canepa Design Custom Trailer

Custom Bruce Canepa design trailer that we are selling. This united was originally built for Duncan Daytona (HighCroft Racing) for him to use for his USF2000 and F1 Vintage Car racing. After him it was owned by Dyson Racing and then sold to us 4 years ago.

Duncan Daytona had it custom built to take cars on both the top and bottom level. Depending on the car you can load up to 6 open wheel/prototype style cars. The final 1/3 of the top deck is adjustable height wise so you can load a street car along with the race cars if you want.

The bottom level has cabinets from the back door all the way to the lounge giving TONS of space for storage. About 60% are setup for big open spaces to store big items and the other 40% are setup with drawers with variety of different styles for storing tools, oil, parts etc. It has a bit of everything to be nice and neat and store everything correctly.

Generator is fantastic diesel unit and was just serviced as well.

The trailer has air compressor connections through out the unit both inside and outside.

Top of the trailer has a observation deck, during the 4 years we have used this unit we have never used it.

The unit comes with a full 51FT enclosed canopy that was built with the unit and is a very nice professional setup, that is also easy to setup with minimal poles to make setup and teardown quick.

The front of the trailer has a lounge/engineering room with desk, counter top, L-shaped couch etc. In there is also a sink, fridge, TV and tons of cabinets for storage. There is a sliding door to enclose it and there is a Heater/AC unit built into the lounge that works great.

The unit has fresh tires as well.

It has been a great unit for us the past 4 years, super effective. Our programs have changed and therefor do not need this trailer anymore. Our loss is your gain!

If you need a tractor to pull it I have 2 options at additional cost.
    1996 T600 Kenworth with custom fearings that has been born to this trailer and lived with it since the beginning.

2015 Freightliner Cascadia. Former government vehicle therefor has every single option known to man.

The unit is currently located in Houston Texas at MSR Houston.

SOLD

Last edited by GAR; 02.09.21 at 7:53 PM.
    Group-A Racing
    Blue Marble Cocktails Radical Cup & Exclusive North East Radical Sports Car Dealer
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

For Sale

BUMP. Back up for sale

I have editted the entire original post adding pics, new price and new facts.
    Group-A Racing
    Blue Marble Cocktails Radical Cup & Exclusive North East Radical Sports Car Dealer
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

For Sale

Bump.

Now have the option to have a fully loaded 2015 Freightliner tractor to go with the trailer. Can be sold separately or together. I have my other unit in service already so I need to sell this one.
    Group-A Racing
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 384

proper rig..
    Maris Kazia ,CEO
    EuroKraft Inc Racing
    Circuito do Sol
    2014 Radical SR 3 RSX, 2x Tatuus FA 01
    BMW HP2 .BMW K1200 R.Porsche 996 Carerra 4s

Liked: 159

Is this Rig still available?

For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by JerryH View Post
    Is this Rig still available?
    yes it is, can call me 631-974-4379
    Group-A Racing
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

For Sale

Bump. Back up for sale.
    Group-A Racing
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

Liked: 11

Default Trailer

A little piece of history with a question mark. I would highly suspect that my car was in this trailer at one time since I own one Duncan's HighCroft racing Bowman's that he originally ran back in 1998/99. It seems little bit of history keeps popping up now and then.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Classifieds Super License Joefisherff's Avatar
    Liked: 103

Quote Originally Posted by KMiller View Post
    A little piece of history with a question mark. I would highly suspect that my car was in this trailer at one time since I own one Duncan's HighCroft racing Bowman's that he originally ran back in 1998/99. It seems little bit of history keeps popping up now and then.
    That car has some serious downforce.

11. The following members LIKED this post:

Sold
    Group-A Racing
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

13. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information