Liked: 19

Default TPD 44' Race Car Trailer.

Selling my TPD 44' race car trailer. I purchased this trailer new and it was custom built to my specification. Made with super strong FRP panels. Currently set up as a 5th wheel hitch but can changed back to goose neck hitch if desired. Set up to haul 4 formula cars. Three 7000 lb torsion axles. Has hydraulic system for ramps in back as well as hydraulic ram to lift trailer in front to connect and disconnect trailer and truck. Features of trailer include beaver tail in back of trailer, 3500 watt Honda quiet generator with refueling pump, LED 110 lights, 12 volt lights, 110 volt interior and exterior plug receptacles, custom made plastic bin storage under upper car deck, 12 volt Warn wench, all new tires with zero miles, brakes replaced in recent past, aluminum diamond plate floor, ramp system to haul four cars (ramp system is bolted into place and can be easily removed), back-up flood lights, and fold up tire storage racks. Trailer is 44 feet long. Interior lower deck is 35 1/2 feet long. Interior is 92" wide and 79" tall. This has been a great trailer but I have purchased a motor home so I am switching to a shorter tag trailer. Call me at 209 722-7373 or email. $15,000.00 Neil
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Neil Porter; 12.03.20 at 8:15 PM.

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 77

Back to top.
    Hybels

Default Back to top

Btt
    Hybels

Default Back to top- price negotiable

Btt
    Last edited by Richard Hybels; 12.02.20 at 12:16 AM.
    Hybels

Liked: 19

Default TPD 44 Foot Race Car Trailer

Priced reduced to $15,000.00
    Neil

Liked: 324

Neil doesn't mention whether this trailer has an awning. If not, I have an awning that came off of a 40' trailer that could be affixed to this trailer. Awning is in Phoenix, AZ but could be delivered to an event.

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Sold

Neil sold it a couple of days ago.
    Hybels

9. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information