Liked: 0

Default Vintage vee wanted

Looking for a vintage vee to buy. Preferably a zink, or something else us big and tall guys can fit in. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Liked: 300

I have a Zink vee that I bought for the VW parts and other things and as soon as I strip it down it will be available as a slider. It will include everything that makes it a Zink but nothing else. So if you are looking for a project let me know. I did not get any log book and it has a raised rear hoop and a front hoop and was last raced in vintage in 2016 at New Jersey according to the now faded tech sticker.

Ed

Liked: 30

Default Vintage Zink FV

We have Bill Noble's (noble engines) original Zink 00 FV for sale. Car is race ready, sorted, including 1 race fresh engine,tires, belts etc. The car has great history, and performance and Bill wasn't a small guy for fitment. This is not a project car, buckle up and go racing.
    PM if interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 1124

^^^ Too Cool. ^^^

Great photo. Sorry to divert but think that’s Bob Lazier in the second car (RIP, friend). Third is familiar but can’t recall who (Garrett Van Camp?).

Great offering, hope someone buys it and keeps Bill’s legacy alive.

Liked: 21

Default How about Harvey Templeton's Ringwraith?

Took me a few years to realize I cant drive more than one vintage FV at a time. And, while collectible, I'm not a collector with a showroom.

Fully restored. Has been at the last several Birthday Party races. Running Labor Day weekend at RRR. Will fit a fairly large body but all cars have their limits. Has a Noble by Cox engine and a tremendous amount of history. I have other pics but this is the only one on the computer I'm using just now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. The following 3 users liked this post:

Thread Information