Liked: 80

Default Great Battle going on in CM

Watch Sololive.scca.com very fun to watch. CM just ran but top 3 are very close with 4 place is in the hunt.
    http://sololive.scca.com/CT/CM.php

Ben

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 297

Impressively close finish!

Are they running different classes tomorrow or more of the same?

Liked: 312

Tom, I'm kinda surprised that you aren't there, since it is at Peru. If not for fire and COVID, John and I would be there.

Liked: 297

I would do a three day event if I had a co driver. It seems like too much for an old man solo. Also had a two day event last week and next week that I want to do. I figured this weekend would be too much. I have a wife too so I have to be thoughtful of her too. This year is a bit weird with the virus. Nothing all spring now wall to wall events!
    Last edited by t walgamuth; 07.19.20 at 7:43 AM.

Liked: 80

Hey Chris, No one can tell you didn't go for it based on your first 2 times you knew you had to go for it (where's my high five emoji).

John, Very consistent made up 2 sec per-day, I'll remember that when you come to the National's.

Patrick, Great Job staying in 3rd, I'm sure your kicking yourself knowing you could have made up that .254 sec, Isn't that like a nose cone behind, Dam

Looked like fun and fun to watch !!!!

Ben

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 312

Quote Originally Posted by CM/FFdriver View Post
    Hey Chris, No one can tell you didn't go for it based on your first 2 times you knew you had to go for it (where's my high five emoji).
    Appreciate the feedback Ben; it was a lot of fun this weekend.

On Sat, I made MAJOR mistakes on my first two runs so really happy that my third kept me close for Sun.

On Sun, for runs one and two, I was over-slowing / downshifting in a few sections of the course, but before I could try to correct on my third, the coil failed (leading to complete engine shutdown)...

Congrats to John and Pat as well as the rest of the CM crew; it was fun pushing each other.
    Chris Pruett
    Swift DB1

9. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information