I have all the housings,THE REAL Factory Dry Sump system , the Stationary Gears ,and the Factory Intake Manifold.(The Weber IDA Carbs are sold)

All 3 Bridgeported End Housings ,these are already ported and are BRAND NEW . But THEY-*HAVE*- ALSO BEEN FINISH PORTED.

Both Bridgeported Rotor Housings,these housings
are new and also have been finish ported as well.

These 5 housings are currently $1440.00 from Mazda Motorsports without being finish ported. I will sell them for $1300.00.
A pretty fine deal !

Not to mention the cost of porting has already been absorbed by ME !!!!!!
About another thousand $ or so ?

Two BRAND NEW Stationary gears- $220.00 They're NOW $500.00 at Mazda Motorsports. !

Madza Motorsports ported intake - $300.00 - shipped to you $335.00 is the current new price.

The REAL FACTORY DRY SUMP SYSTEM. Not the substandard unit offered until recently,OR the new "replacement" Copy of the factory system and NOT THE BELT driven system. This is the genuine Front Cover item used in all the actual factory race engine efforts.

It is STILL available from Mazda for $4000.00!
The "COPY" is currently - $2600.00.

This unit was only used sparingly on the Dyno and looks new. It has never been in a car.

I will sell this item to you for $2000.00 shipped to your door in Conti-USA.

Health issues have forced me to abandon my 12A Powered Ralt Atlantic project,so the engine parts are for sale. I never had the engine built and the parts are all at my engine builder's shop in South Carolina.

I'll even work out something on shipping this stuff.

I'm trying to move these parts this week before it is all sold to another engine builder who will doubtlessly double the prices to the next racer !

Let's make a deal!