Contributing Member
    Liked: 100

The Neohio Region is hosting their annual competition clinic on March 20th at the Cleveland IX Center located next to Cleveland Hopkin's airport. This is a great way to shake off the winter blues and get fired up for the coming racing season.
    This year, the clinic will be broken down into 3 tracks running concurrently throughout the day.
    #1 Beginning SCCA road racing: how to get started. this is a great way for a newbie to find out how to get involved in our crazy sport.
    #2 Experienced SCCA road racing:how to make your car go faster. topics covered will be suspension, shocks, brakes, tires, engine prep, data acquisition, and fuel specifications. The suspension/shock portion will be chaired by our very own forum member Dave Weitzenhof.
    #3 SCCA Solo. Sorry, i don't know a thing about solo. [maybe i should go to this track myself].
    In addition to the three tracks, other highlights include: a lunchtime [yes the entry includes lunch] presentation on the physical/psychological preparation of the racing driver. A workshop where a team will attempt to build a Spec Miata in a day. And a timing and scoring workshop, including how to operate updated hardware and software, and the use of icards.
    This is a great deal for $30, and again, a great way to get the juices flowing for thr new season. Information and entry forms are available at www.neohio-scca.org.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liked: 0

Mark-The NE Ohio Competition Event is an incredible deal for anyone.I wish I could attend.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 100

yeh, i wish you could come too mike. with your experience, and new role as an elected scca official, we'd probably make you a speaker.

mark d

Thread Information