Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 212

Wow! Nice translation Mike. No way I understood any of that!
    Cheers
    Len

Porsche River Oaks. Houston

Contributing Member ric baribeault's Avatar
    Liked: 258

Quote Originally Posted by stonebridge20 View Post
    Still working on this deal and I'm looking to see if there's any interest down south before I possibly bring this car north. Been sitting for a bunch of years and in need of a full restoration. Car is complete. No spares. Probably in the $6k range
    So when you say 6k range, you mean someone is paying you 6k to take it? And that’s coming from me. To call it a piece of crap disparages pieces of crap everywhere. Please keep it as far away from the chevron as possible. I feel like I need another tetanus booster just from looking at the pics.

Classifieds Super License stonebridge20's Avatar
    Liked: 1907

I washed my hands of this POS a while ago but for you Ric, I'd gladly drag it north and park it next to that Fox pecker pink car you're so in love with in my shop.
    Stonebridge Sports & Classics ltd
    15 Great Pasture Rd Danbury, CT. 06810 (203) 744-1120
    www.cryosciencetechnologies.com
    Cryogenic Processing · REM-ISF Processing · Race Prep & Driver Development

4. The following 4 users liked this post:

Contributing Member Terry Hanushek's Avatar
    Liked: 59

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Demeter View Post
    Never knew that Florida had it's own language.
    or hills ...

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 111

Quote Originally Posted by ric baribeault View Post
    So when you say 6k range, you mean someone is paying you 6k to take it? And that’s coming from me. To call it a piece of crap disparages pieces of crap everywhere. Please keep it as far away from the chevron as possible. I feel like I need another tetanus booster just from looking at the pics.

Ric, Get working on a new engine for that vintage FF you got so you can make RA in sept and actually run more than a handfull of laps!.. We really thought you were gonna come run with US at Indy??.. .

Cheers,
    Bob

Liked: 0

Wanted To Buy Farmerfloyd call me on Reynard 352-799-4939 till 11:00

Call 352-799-4939 farmerfloyd Reynard

Default Farmerfloyd Brooksville Reynard FF.

I have been trying to get somebody to answer ad on old the Reynard FF call me at 352-799-4939 as to when is a good time to come and see. cell 352-233-1412 thanks floyd

Liked: 3787

Floyd,

Stonebridge in Conneticut saw the car months ago somewhere in Florida.
    Only he may know any info about it.
    You could try using the PM feature on this site to ask him.

I don't believe the actual owner of the car has ever been on this site.

That said, an 83 Reynard may not be the right package for your project.
    Back in the late 90's a guy in Pennsylvania put a turbo Mazda rotary in an 83-84 Reynard chassis with massive wings.
    It was scary fast. Problem was it kept breaking spindles. (Even Larry's updated spindles)

You might want to find a chassis that has an engine bay the bolts to the rear of the chassis. That way you could fabricate your own custom engine bay.

Curious as to which transaxle you planed to bolt the Honda up to?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Frog View Post
    Floyd,

Stonebridge in Conneticut saw the car months ago somewhere in Florida.
    Only he may know any info about it.
    You could try using the PM feature on this site to ask him.

I don't believe the actual owner of the car has ever been on this site.

That said, an 83 Reynard may not be the right package for your project.
    Back in the late 90's a guy in Pennsylvania put a turbo Mazda rotary in an 83-84 Reynard chassis with massive wings.
    It was scary fast. Problem was it kept breaking spindles. (Even Larry's updated spindles)

You might want to find a chassis that has an engine bay the bolts to the rear of the chassis. That way you could fabricate your own custom engine bay.

Curious as to which transaxle you planed to bolt the Honda up to?
    I talked to Floyd this afternoon on the phone. I gave him the owners direct phone number.

This freaking car is going to haunt me!

12. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 3787

It may haunt you, but at least you won't lose a ton of money when you have to sell it for thousands less than you put in it.

OBTW, did you need an interpreter for the phone call?

14. The following members LIKED this post:

Default 82-3 RED Reynard

Still trying to get a answer by phone if car is still 4 sale. I called the number that Mike Agnifo gave me on phone
    954-288-0604 and after 3 calls a OLD LADY answers and says quit calling me . Then go back to Mike number and get no
    answer either. 203-794-1120. Where did I go wrong? Nobody ever answers .my call for help ! floyd 352-799-4939

Quote Originally Posted by farmerfloyd View Post
    Still trying to get a answer by phone if car is still 4 sale. I called the number that Mike Agnifo gave me on phone
    954-288-0604 and after 3 calls a OLD LADY answers and says quit calling me . Then go back to Mike number and get no
    answer either. 203-794-1120. Where did I go wrong? Nobody ever answers .my call for help ! floyd 352-799-4939
    Ok, so the (954) 288-0604 number is the correct number for the owner of this amazing race car. It's been double verified by third and forth parties.

203-794-1120 is NOT my phone number. Probably why I didn't answer.

Lizabeth,.............Lizabeth, I'm comin to join ya !

Liked: 29

I have been trying to get somebody to answer ad on old the Reynard FF call me at 352-799-4939 as to when is a good time to come and see. cell 352-233-1412 thanks floyd

FLOYD! answer? NO; it won't work, find another car

Liked: 29

Quote Originally Posted by FVRacer21 View Post
    Send it to FanthomWorks.

70K and it will come back looking like new!

ChrisZ

$75 grand and you can buy a brand new Spectrum, with a motor!

19. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member problemchild's Avatar
    Liked: 4361

This could be a reality show!

if anybody ever buys this car, please contact me because I would like to buy one of the spare windscreens,
    Greg Rice, RICERACEPREP.com
    F1600 Arrive-N-Drive for FRP and SCCA, FC SCCA also. Including Runoffs
    2020 & 2022 F1600 Champion, 2020 SCCA FF Champion, 2021 SCCA FC Champion,
    2016 F2000 Champion, Follow RiceRacePrep on Instagram.

Default Reynard Barn Find

Talked to a gentleman today you stated that this car is SOLD. I didn't ask who it went to, but ...He still has the MGB if anyone is interested... farmerfloyd

Oh thank God this nightmare is over.

NO.......I have no idea who bought it.

NO........I have no idea how much it sold for.

NO........I have no idea where it's going.

NO........I didn't make one single cent on the damn thing !

Contributing Member problemchild's Avatar
    Liked: 4361

Quote Originally Posted by problemchild View Post
    This could be a reality show!

if anybody ever buys this car, please contact me because I would like to buy one of the spare windscreens,

if anybody ever buys this car, please contact me because I would like to buy one of the spare windscreens
    Greg Rice, RICERACEPREP.com
    F1600 Arrive-N-Drive for FRP and SCCA, FC SCCA also. Including Runoffs
    2020 & 2022 F1600 Champion, 2020 SCCA FF Champion, 2021 SCCA FC Champion,
    2016 F2000 Champion, Follow RiceRacePrep on Instagram.

Default stonebridge20;5766

Update: I have a very competent set of eyes going to look at this car tomorrow. He's going to inventory any spares, take some pictures and try to get the complete story on this car.
    Everybody keep your pants on till later in the day tomorrow when I know more.
    With the amount of people interested in this car, please use my direct email from this point on. Much easier for me to keep track of who's who.

Thanks !
    Where was the answer to the guy going to Fl to see the Reynard and what about 4 Boxes of spare parts and extra engine in the Wheelbarrow. hehe 16 sets of gears, 56 gasket sets all for 2liter Ford, 8 New head gaskets, 12 4 spoke wheels, 2 drysump oil pumps NEW plus one on extra motor. $3500. for whole lot. I lived in Marshall NC for 7 years in summer, ranch just out of Marshall. nice country. Car is like new except for frozen gaskets on Water pump, hyd clutch inside bell housing. Good car. Thanks for info.

Quote Originally Posted by T Brzezicki View Post
    FLOYD! answer? NO; it won't work, find another car
    Nice Reynard in Florida, like new except for frozen water pump and clutch Hyd slave cyl in bellhousing. Boxes of extra parts,new dry sumps, 16 sets of gears like new, set 15 years and owner of warehouse needed to get rid of everything inWarehouse. Bought new tire dismount mach Valus $1400. for $ 450. Extra eng. Sold winsdscreens fo 100.00 both. good guys. You should have worked with me.

Liked: 103

Default stiffed

Oh thank God this nightmare is over.

NO.......I have no idea who bought it.

NO........I have no idea how much it sold for.

NO........I have no idea where it's going.

NO........I didn't make one single cent on the damn thing !

I recall offering a decent price for this and was told nothing less than $6K.. Now I hear it went for less than what I offered...is this correct?
    1980 Lola T540E Club Ford
    1975 Lola T342 Club Ford

I talked to Floyd this afternoon on the phone. I gave him the owners direct phone number.

This freaking car is going to haunt me!
    I hope not. I do appreciate somebody (you ) giving me number of owner . I just saw this e-mail today Oct 25 ,19 Will give
    you little history of the Reynards in Penn Hillclimbs
    I came on scene of hillclimbs in Penn in 1993, Hillclimbs can have hopped up engine just so under 2 liter. I bought a WBM Cosworth for 7,000 and put in my 84-85 Reynard ?) and proceded to break most records, Duryea in 1978-79. It took George
    Bowland 8 years to break my record ( National Solo 1 champion many times before and still Today doing hillclimbs in Penn winning 90% of time. He has new cars that weigh 700 lbs with 250 hp snowmobile engines and belts for drive (no Hewland that weighs 150 lbs). Then after me came another Reynard Rotary Mazda Powered Super strong but has so much down force it broke axles and suspension parts. But broke most records, I just read this and friends talking. I never met the Gentleman but just take some wing off He wasnt around to long and I had quit. I was Road Racing with ICSCC in NW region 79 was FF champ out of 43 cars, 13 race
    Hillclimbs == I had records at Penn 1. Pagado 1993 52.9, 2. Weatherly 1993 of 51.23 3. Giants Despair in Wilksberry in 93,
    turned 42.287 but Liprene running the hillclimb who got paid $5000 for advertising from Pizza co who sponsered the John Halbing
    car who won on 43.491, I turned a 42.287 but Liprene said my run was for exibition, not the official time of 43.919.
    4. Then on Aug 6-7 Pine Grove Hillclimb Penn set new record 31. ? something. 5. Talladega April 9, 95 solo run Turned
    55.5. Bay Bottom Crawl Near Key West Fl mile marker 17, Record 2.09 . 6. Freeze Out , Emmett, Idaho june 26-27 1993
    Had record for 8 years,but not new Cosworth with 300.HP, Record 1.28.87 my old record 1.31.3. drove 5000 miles from Florida to do this, crazy no? I had 4 records on West coast in the 70s with a friends Lotus 51 FF with hot motor. at Marys Peak and Lord Ellis, but no times. A friends car Jim Wilson had fast wife Womens record, so he let me drive car for Mens Record and TOP time of event. I have trophy but no times on trophy . We won in 82,83,84,85. One hill was near Eugene, Oregon.
    Sorry to bore you, With this red ford Reynard 82 ready to race in 60 and older class, I am 78 now but still fast I think haha
    Love to hear from you, are you a FF dealer? Ex Official?

Mr Stonebridge, I just read the last e-mail on you getting stiffed, I am sorry, but nobody asked me for $ for ph number, I will send you $500 this week if you contact me and still be thank full for information. The gentleman who owned warehouse never even knew what was stored in bldg. He sold it and had to get everything out in couple weeks. Wife told me to not call back daybefore haha.
    icalled back next night got address to warehouse in Fort Lauderdale. I think he had more boxes with Reynard but didnt know which ones, I said find gears, so more boxes and didnt look for more FF parts. but there was more I am sure. The man who brought car in 15 yrs ago was OLD and had died. He didnt know what a FF was either. I got 1400 dollar tire changer for 450 also.great story
    Let me know. floyd

Mr Stonebridge, I just read the last e-mail on you getting stiffed, I am sorry, but nobody asked me for $ for ph number, I will send you $500 this week if you contact me and still be thank full for information. The gentleman who owned warehouse never even knew what was stored in bldg. He sold it and had to get everything out in couple weeks. Wife told me to not call back daybefore haha.
    icalled back next night got address to warehouse in Fort Lauderdale. I think he had more boxes with Reynard but didnt know which ones, I said find gears, so more boxes and didnt look for more FF parts. but there was more I am sure. The man who brought car in 15 yrs ago was OLD and had died. He didnt know what a FF was either. I got 1400 dollar tire changer for 450 also.great story
    Let me know. floyd
    Read the post again. I am the one who go stiffed, not Stonebridge. I will send a PM. Bill
    1975 Lola T342 Club Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Manofsky View Post
    Read the post again. I am the one who go stiffed, not Stonebridge. I will send a PM. Bill
    You didn't get stiffed so chill out Bill.

The scenario:

Friend in Florida tells me about a "barn find" that the owner wants $4k for. I never lay eyes on the car.
    Friend doesn't do Apexspeed
    I list the car on Apex at $7,500 figuring wiggle room down to $6K and I split $2K with the friend in Fla
    Nobody offers anything even close to $6K for the car and I wash my hands of it because it isn't worth my time with all the BS. I' mean look, we're at 2 pages of this ridiculousness !
    Floyd comes in a few months later and I give him the sellers direct phone number and wish him luck.
    Floyd apparently buys the car and I make absolutely ZERO on the car.
    Do I want money from Floyd? No, he owes me nothing.
    Should the seller throw me and my friend in Fla a bone for listing his car and dealing with months of BS? Sure!
    I
    Last edited by stonebridge20; 10.25.19 at 2:41 PM.

The scenario:

Friend in Florida tells me about a "barn find" that the owner wants $4k for. I never lay eyes on the car.
    Friend doesn't do Apexspeed
    I list the car on Apex at $7,500 figuring wiggle room down to $6K and I split $2K with the friend in Fla
    Nobody offers anything even close to $6K for the car and I wash my hands of it because it isn't worth my time with all the BS. I' mean look, we're at 2 pages of this ridiculousness !
    Floyd comes in a few months later and I give him the sellers direct phone number and wish him luck.
    Floyd apparently buys the car and I make absolutely ZERO on the car.
    Do I want money from Floyd? No, he owes me nothing.
    Should the seller throw me and my friend in Fla a bone for listing his car and dealing with months of BS? Sure!
    I
    Then the seller stiffed you for the free advertising...bummer.
    1975 Lola T342 Club Ford

10,394 views of this listing later.................There you have it, the SOB is still haunting me !

10,394 views of this listing later.................There you have it, the SOB is still haunting me !
    Then the car will be haunted.....the race gods will torment it...
    1975 Lola T342 Club Ford

I think that you people NEVER EVER talked to the owner of this Reynard FF. The owner had a warehouse 100' X 300" full to the
    12' of tools Big boxes that had Reynard parts in it. I go just 2 boxes with 16 sets of gears and 2 new drysump for 1600 ford.
    The owner of building told me that the old man that brought it to him many years ago had dies several years ago and The old man never knew what it was either. There was a second man who worked in keeping these warehouses rented, cleaned up, and met the people who wanted their stuff out. The hired man was pushy and ran over the owner in everything about the building. That is who you spoke with, the true owner was sweet and just wanted it all gone cause he had sold the bldg. Owner NEVER talked to anybody who wanted the Reynard, he was very relieved I was interested. I was a softy and offered 3500. and he jumped so fast I knew I could have bought for 2500.. They got out the forklift to find Gears and several boxes of parts, got. . 12 set of pan gaskets and Head gaskets in diff wrapping. Sold me a new 400 lb blue tire changer for 450. cost 1400. still in factory wrapping. I wouldn't speak to the hired man after he kept interrupting me. Guy with the money makes the rules. learned a long time ago.
    I begged any of you 3 people who are in these emails back and forth to call me, not screw around with letters, , notes all BS.
    could have come to a much better understanding what you had and quit bitching about my first letter. You wanted to sell in January
    and I came along 7 months later. NOBODY would call on phone. why? I buy large pieces of property, rental complex ranches,
    Never had so much BS ever. Just read last piece I wrote about Racing Formula Cars with 300 HP. All over the USA in motorhome when I was 35 years old. That takes lots of money $2000 just for tires for weekend travel 1200 miles to Seattle from Boise, 900 miles to Portland , 1400 miles Victoria, Canada, That engine in back of the Reynard in a box costs 5000. ready to race,
    balanced blueprinted, head work, did this for 3 years, won 85 % of the time. Glad this is over, I will give 500.00, not to Bill M. who did nothing to help me. farmerfloyd from florida,

https://m.facebook.com/VintageRacersForRescues/

Floyd, please send the $500 to that organization. They're good people doing good things out of their own pockets.

37. The following 5 users liked this post:

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 45

If anyone is really interested in a project which I'm 100% positive would be easier and way cheaper to put into race shape than this car, let me know. I know of a slider, it's not a name brand car but one of 6 made. I think if you offered the owner 3500 you could take it away right then. He has told me as much several times.

I think that you people NEVER EVER talked to the owner of this Reynard FF. The owner had a warehouse 100' X 300" full to the
    12' of tools Big boxes that had Reynard parts in it. I go just 2 boxes with 16 sets of gears and 2 new drysump for 1600 ford.
    The owner of building told me that the old man that brought it to him many years ago had dies several years ago and The old man never knew what it was either. There was a second man who worked in keeping these warehouses rented, cleaned up, and met the people who wanted their stuff out. The hired man was pushy and ran over the owner in everything about the building. That is who you spoke with, the true owner was sweet and just wanted it all gone cause he had sold the bldg. Owner NEVER talked to anybody who wanted the Reynard, he was very relieved I was interested. I was a softy and offered 3500. and he jumped so fast I knew I could have bought for 2500.. They got out the forklift to find Gears and several boxes of parts, got. . 12 set of pan gaskets and Head gaskets in diff wrapping. Sold me a new 400 lb blue tire changer for 450. cost 1400. still in factory wrapping. I wouldn't speak to the hired man after he kept interrupting me. Guy with the money makes the rules. learned a long time ago.
    I begged any of you 3 people who are in these emails back and forth to call me, not screw around with letters, , notes all BS.
    could have come to a much better understanding what you had and quit bitching about my first letter. You wanted to sell in January
    and I came along 7 months later. NOBODY would call on phone. why? I buy large pieces of property, rental complex ranches,
    Never had so much BS ever. Just read last piece I wrote about Racing Formula Cars with 300 HP. All over the USA in motorhome when I was 35 years old. That takes lots of money $2000 just for tires for weekend travel 1200 miles to Seattle from Boise, 900 miles to Portland , 1400 miles Victoria, Canada, That engine in back of the Reynard in a box costs 5000. ready to race,
    balanced blueprinted, head work, did this for 3 years, won 85 % of the time. Glad this is over, I will give 500.00, not to Bill M. who did nothing to help me. farmerfloyd from florida,

Hey Floyd,

So you buy large pieces of property......how would you like it if you follow proper protocol during the process of buying a piece of property by only working with a seller's broker...and put an offer down knowing that going around the broker would not be proper. Your and your offer are then turned away. You then find out someone contacted the seller directly and bought the property for less money when you were not given the chance to counter offer......you would be a little upset, wouldn't you?

And I am now made to look like the bad guy here.

Bill
    1975 Lola T342 Club Ford

Liked: 502

Hey Mike,
    Can you find more info on this car for me?
    Is it still available and how much?
    Bwaaaahaaaaa
    M9

41. The following members LIKED this post:

I'm about to ask the Carters to nuke this whole thread !

43. The following 5 users liked this post:

Liked: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Robins Ken View Post
    Appears to have been raced in Canada. CASC tag.

A chap named Steve Jarvis had one restored in the day to the 'nines'. It was red. I hope it's not that car.

Perhaps Greg Rice could chime in.
    It would be sad to see it in that condition but it could be Glyn Walters' 82 Raynard. He had #88 in 2004-2005
    J-Guy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information