Liked: 130

Default 2011 United ULT 20' Enclosed Race Trailer W/Kitchenet

Rust Free 2011 20' United ULT Enclosed Trailer.

I am the original owner. I have had this spec'd out to carry small street tuner cars. But have been using it with my FC with some ramps and boards (included).
    Used it only in the racing season to race and camp. Never has seen winter use or road salt.
    Brand new E rated tires this spring. In floor spare tire. 12' Awning!
    One scratch on drivers side from hitting Autobahn's gate. A small dent on pass side from backing into it with my street car. Trailer is perfect for club racing weekends. WILL NOT PART OUT. I also use this to go camping with as it has everything I need to spend the week in the woods with. New emergency brake battery this spring as well. Brakes are adjusted perfect and tires have less than 5 weekends on them. Comes with title and no plate.

Amenity's are;

AC 13,500 roof mounted unit
    Insulated Ceiling
    Ceiling Fan W/Remote
    Exhaust fan in sky light
    Twin 20 Gallon propane tanks to run a BIG BUDDY heater. Works great in early spring and late fall.
    LED Marine TV W/Remote
    TV Antenna
    Jump battery box bolted to floor for safe transportation
    Lightweight Harbor Freight jack
    Lightweight jack stands
    2 Fold up chairs
    150ft of 30amp cable
    one screened in window on drivers side
    Finished floor
    Finished ramp door floor in dimandplating
    one broom with broom mounted holder
    Jump Door that also is screened in to create a bug free wind flow through the trailer
    RV type entry door with screened window and matching locks all around the trailer!!!!!!
    Marine type AC inverter. Runs every thing but the microwave!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Two Trojan maroon 6V Batteries in battery boxes bolted down
    Marine type hook up on trailer to hook up to 30amp RV or Marine type shore power
    Matching work bench with two AC outlets 4 doors one shelf
    Under Cabinet Lighting
    Two T8 48" light fixtures (4 bulbs in all)
    Two Regular DC lights
    Tool box tied back to wall with d rings
    Upper cabinet to match w two doors
    AC/DC Marine type refrigerator
    RV Type Microwave
    Hidden winch!!!!
    Storage Full Cover from Camping World

And I am sure I have missed some stuff. Please ask all and any questions. $10K Ill even throw in the port-a-potty.

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/5JWz3pSZ5W08fn--3ihuz0Q1cPNnOvzhfnGJ8zhep79w4Q-knax8shyyfH6tZOqaVoaujd8DSRBbhMZsfkvlLhbqMkQwzwtYl FwP2rQ7Rfz3cimoBHNiTGmshm-JLvM-CiQGA_D6RofY63ken6nZ0gxBRlfxvZURishf2R3x8Ca17tUh74 AsgEcDXpcLZz6Ynrm_uUDTwfJ0Pyr6qb6e_mwtjdpDeE875OWF _bgb_Xfn-j6Fzag07XAI8DCbMrq8IHDcHielAqBjUI5725te2V19pP602VL rzmTxHfJKrnoxpckeJu5bSgZvurarRt-QAY3JagLBEA0LBzu8TOvykaLJ3g1Omah4Va1OM-rKKwF5iuz0cwlkpQFxoY0hZ-FtWOZ7msOq_GvskfEgx6szERYzGrKCiy_Om-iEDW2xuhyVCqNe****IvOBZfzDzKhv74t6P8XHEQjNLsZDEcbb mz38yKzYxW1nYcrc8dJcMOPVDGWk40Q8nWAtCqB2Hp7bcrbj99 fR0gcrXyLy627luzRy6RR-6sAAnOIGC7HTzfNRn3qtsi-AJ_1i6--KbBKpvQEqRTjCnLwlTr1biYJ-JjXugNxPBtp3dnYAPU9sBwWGcrRFouCSheORq-_T_Uq4iVj6PAb_QyOixtrsxX2jmf9keVd9_00EJe4R54l4v0Z5 wW6gc-YwMnLW2euZrIB0s8-tOhMIDKqscx0re9OO1g8whby1z5xWTGMddXxtDTv5AJI=w872-h654-no[/img]

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

Liked: 896

Very nice!
    Thanks ... Jay Novak
    313-445-4047
    On my 54th year as an SCCA member
    with a special thanks to every SCCA worker (NONE OF US WOULD RACE WITHOUT THE WORKERS)

Contributing Member phantomjock's Avatar
    Liked: 105

Default May sound like a dumb question...

What sort of ceiling height and structure up top?
    I'm wondering if you could add a drop-down overhead bunk from overhead when at the track and the car is out?

I'm looking at all sorts of options as I am leaving world cruising/sailing and moving more or less to "track-side" only.

She Who Must Be Obeyed
    said; "ENOUGH schizophrenia! Pick one!" I think I have. Sailboat for sale!

Cheers - Jim
    When I used to fly Phantoms, I was called an AVIATOR.
    Now I race cars. So, am I now called a PAVIATOR?

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 649

Jim;

Lots of goodies for $10k. I bought a new Pace Shadow GT when Pace owned the company (the good ones). I mean real bare bones, and still paid $8.5k.

V/r

Iverson

Im 6 foot and I can walk under the ceiling fan with no problem. So my guess is closer to 7 foot. But yes you could leave the car in the trailer and have a fold down bed out. Of course supported via the ceiling.

Make me a offer, everything must go!!!

between the wheel wells is 82"

and from the door to the cabinets is exactly 18'

I also have the "D" rings as far forward and rearward as posible. My street car that I would put in there was a touch over 14 foot and it fit fine.

Liked: 295

I'd love to have it but currently have an extra trailer already. If you could consider a trade I'd make a great deal on either of them...one is a 14 x 7 the other is a 20 x 8.66.

Going into storage sale. Price reduced to 8K. Gets stored with the batteries out and the hole thing covered in a camping world cover.

Sold. Thank you apex!

Thread Information