Thread: Scale Pad

Liked: 79

Default Scale Pad

I am looking for a scale pad and scales for a formula car. If you have anything to sell, please let me know.

JoeTovo@gmail.com

Liked: 95

Default Scale pad set

I have a longacre scale set. Live in Windsor (across from Detroit) so the shipping will be a bit better than farther away. $800 US.
    JIM (2006 GLC CFC Champion)

Contributing Member phantomjock's Avatar
    Liked: 105

Drop a note to Rick Iverson - He had a set a while back - Wireless as I recall.

Good luck - Jim
    When I used to fly Phantoms, I was called an AVIATOR.
    Now I race cars. So, am I now called a PAVIATOR?

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 674

Joe;

Glad to see you back at it.

There is a nice set here for a fair value. If I am not mistaken, he is an Apexer. I’ll see if I can get you two hooked up.

I sold my platen to Chris Orr in MPLS. I know Mike at Gyrodynamics used to make nice quality sets, but haven’t heard from him in ages.

I’ll do some legwork for you.

V/r

Iverson

Post Scriptum - If any need a car transported anywhere in CONUS, Joe is the man. He moved a Lola for me to the left coast, was plenty speedy about it, and the price was well more than competitive.

Liked: 781

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Iverson View Post
    I know Mike at Gyrodynamics used to make nice quality sets, but haven’t heard from him in ages.

"Used to" being the operative term. The design was great thanks to Rick, but the business case was a challenge without significant volume.

Post Scriptum - If any need a car transported anywhere in CONUS, Joe is the man. He moved a Lola for me to the left coast, was plenty speedy about it, and the price was well more than competitive.
    Agreed. He moved my basket case RF93 from the west coast for next to nothing. He's usually the first guy I contact when I'm contemplating another ill-conceived project from a long distance.
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Get your FIA rain lights here:
    www.gyrodynamics.net/product/cartek-fia-rain-light/

Contributing Member
    Liked: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Mike B View Post
    "Used to" being the operative term. The design was great thanks to Rick, but the business case was a challenge without significant volume.

Agreed. He moved my basket case RF93 from the west coast for next to nothing. He's usually the first guy I contact when I'm contemplating another ill-conceived project from a long distance.
    How would one contact Joe ? I have a car that needs to go to a new home. Thanks a ton,,,,,,,,,,,bob

Contributing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Wheless View Post
    How would one contact Joe ? I have a car that needs to go to a new home. Thanks a ton,,,,,,,,,,,bob
    red
    would you assume it is the JoeT , that started this post? duh

Contributing Member

[QUOTE=Bob Wheless;584881]How would one contact Joe ? I have a car that needs to go to a new home. Thanks a ton,,,,,,,,,,,bob

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 674

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Wheless View Post
    Here

Contributing Member

thanks so much

Thread Information