Liked: 9

Default Hallmark Edge 26ft

Hi, I'm downsizing for 2019 and will need to sell my 2003 Edge trailer- it is located in Raleigh, NC, and I can deliver to VIR if helpful. Photos and more details to follow, too cold to do exterior cleaning at present. Loaded with A/C, generator door, interior cabinets, full 110V circuitry, awning, 2 tire racks, etc. I bought from a BMW Club Racer in 2007, used it largely as a portable shop/condo at VIR since, so minimal miles. New tires late 2017, about 100 mi on them.

Please keep in mind if looking to "upsize" this year. Still researching price but probably hoping for around $6500

Trailer is SOLD- trying to figure how to delete
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by marke; 05.11.19 at 11:31 PM. Reason: sold

Liked: 1

Is this still a available? If so I would like to come down for a look.

Liked: 9

Default Deposit Received

Thanks to all of you that showed interest in the trailer- I have accepted a deposit, I'll leave post up until deal completed. Looks like returning back to BMW Club Racing, where it started
    Mark E

Thread Information