Liked: 1

For Sale 2007 Norma M20F with paddle shift !!

Fast & Reliable race car. Runs P1 or P2! P2 YOU may now use the paddle shift and have no modifications of the body or wings as of March GCR 2018. Its set up for sprint or enduros. It has a 30 gallon fuel cell. Dry breaks are on both sides for quick refueling.
    This is a two seat race car. Fits very large driver, I'm 6-3, 255 ish with extra room in the car! Great platform and well balanced, easy to drive.

Montune built Honda K20R, fuel injected, 2L, 2000cc.
    Motor is ECU programamble with ethernet hook up.
    Laptop computer included and software

Motor can go 100 hrs between rebuilds. 21.1 hrs since last rebuild. Rebuild cost is $3,500.00 approx

Sadev SL75-14. 6 speed sequential transaxle with no uplift and auto blip downshift
    Extra gears include (huge amount)

Paddle shift is by Geartronics. $12,000.00 system, well worth the money!! Transmission internals look brand new inside because of the software that is included. No mis shifts or over revs! Uses the 4200 psi carbon fiber bottle. Re-filling valve included, I also have the electric pump for the air and bottle in a box. We removed it to save weight. Great system with no issues
    I have many parts as back up for the system to include a new valve block. (haven't used any of the parts yet!)
    We had the system built with a "flip switch" to turn system off if we were to have a issue with the system. Then we would be able to manually sequential shift. Never had to use it, but thats ok.

Three carbon fiber air bottles total, one bottle will run for 3hrs approx. I only use Nitrogen air. (Cleaner)

Carbon fiber: Floors, side mirrors, wing, rear diffuser, nose box, under-tray to get to the underside of the motor, Thats a must!

Additional nose, additional middle section also. Hella ballast front lights ($2,500)
    I have the molds for the front nose and rear diffuser, the under floor pans and rear engine access (3) for fiberglass or Carbon fiber use.

Wheels: Total of 3 full sets of ATS wheels in black (12)
    New set of rains never mounted $1,300
    Used rains on wheel set currently
    Two full sets of Avon 007 tires, not mounted yet (8) $2,600
    2 additional wheel nuts

Upgraded floating rotor package front and back. New floating rotors and pads still in box
    New master cylinders (3) installed.
    Additional master cylinder parts for back up
    Adjustable pedal box

Many new rod ends, NAS, MS, AN hardware
    Fuel port for sample quick disconnect hose
    Double fuel pump system. If first pump goes bad, just flip the switch to the second one!

Wired for radios, antenna, holder etc.

Ohrams double adjustable dampers

Additional springs front and back included

Alignment bars front and back with reels and line

Motec dash and cable

Recent annual Nov 2017

OMP 6 point belts good thru 2019

New alternator and back up alternator

New filters for the fuel

Halon fire system manual pull

Additional A arms front and back

Rear body lift and front belly lift included

Triple Air jack system and lines included (have been removed to save weight)

Air jack wand included

Lots of spares!!!!

$ make an offer, Price Change!!! everything goes!!!!

Going to race Tin tops in SCCA still

Eric McCoy
    863-287-4108
    emc@tampabay.rr.com

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by EMCRacing; 09.02.18 at 4:53 PM. Reason: Make me a reasonable offer!

Default Price Change! $ 51,500.00 takes it all!!!!

$ 51,500.00 Takes it all!! This is a great set up and has everything to start racing. Don't miss out. It wont last long

Default Make me a reasonable offer!

Great car with all right stuff. Make me a reasonable offer

Liked: 804

Nice looking car, but curious, can driver reach the brake bias, master switch, and most importantly the fire pull from a strapped in position? Looks a stretch in the second photo ....

Default Reach?

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus7 View Post
    Nice looking car, but curious, can driver reach the brake bias, master switch, and most importantly the fire pull from a strapped in position? Looks a stretch in the second photo ....
    Easy to reach everything in the cockpit. Very well laid out.
    Thanks for looking

Default sold

Sold!
    Thank you Apexspeed!

Thread Information