Thread: New Posts

Contributing Member
    Liked: 75

Default New Posts

Yesterday I added a post in the "FC: General Discussion" Forum as a reply to The Perpetual "What Gearing Do I Run at This Track?" Thread. My aim is to seek info regarding track gearing so technically it was not a reply; but rather an inquiry. I made the assumption that it was proper etiquette to not start a new thread on this topic. However, I see that my reply does not show up under "New Posts" and I assume that is the utility most users address when signing in to Apexspeed to review new traffic. Thus, I am concerned that members potentially knowledgeable of the data I seek will not view my post. Thus, should I open a new thread or employ another approach? Thanks for your guidance.

Contributing Member Garey Guzman's Avatar
    Liked: 858

There seems to be a time period that a new post is a "new post" and it seems to depend on when you log in. It seems that when I'm at work, the "new Posts" stay the same and are updated through out the day without dropping the earlier ones. When i get home, the only "new Posts" are the ones that changed since I left work. And vice-versa when I go from home to work.

BTW, I saw your "new Post request yesterday even though I don't subscribe to FC posts.
    Garey Guzman
    FF #4 (Former Cal Club member, current Atlanta Region member)
    https://redroadracing.com/ (includes Zink and Citation Registry)
    https://www.thekentlives.com/ (includes information on the FF Kent engine, chassis and history)

Thread Information