Liked: 3

Default Hewland Mk parts for sale

I have the following Hewland Mk parts for sale:

New HC8-216 MK 8/9, FTR, JFR Inner cam track for cam and pawl LSD $500
    Used HC 234 Hewland layshaft and spacers, for all slide on gears , 7/8"-14 thread $250
    New HC 2363 draw bolt, undrilled $25

Inner cam track is also on ebay, so you can go there to check out photos.

Regards,

Rob

Liked: 26

Default Hewland parts

Rob
    I'm interested in layshaft and draw bolt. Tried to send PMs but I’m unsure if they went through. I would like a few pics if possible

Thanks
    Tom

Liked: 3

Default Photos of parts

The layshaft and one of the drawbolts are already sold. That means there is only one NOS drawbolt and the inner cam track still for sale. A photo of the drawbolts is attached, along with some photos of the inner cam track.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information