Liked: 151

Default For sale FV Zink Z-18 slider

This car was last driven to great success by former shoe Noah Smith. It is well built and has reliable components.The Z-18 is from an aero point of view a very good choice for fast road courses. Two different noses.

Other Features -Oil lines -FV exhaust system-FV transmission core-Leather wrapped steering wheel-Carrera rear coil shock and spring, Late front Carrera shocks-Engine scoops that actually work.-battery-Fire system fully charged-Recent ATL 5 gallon fuel cell-Gauges-Citation steering rocker arms and tie rods-FV Quick jack included-FV tire rack which mounts to trailer-Full set of body molds. -FV Front sway bar

Only needs FV engine, front suspension and transaxlePrice $1200 FOB Cincinnati OH Car must be picked up by owner or you shipper
    Specific pictures can be requested rguhde at rochester dot rr dot com PM or e-mail me with questions. This car is a really cheap way of getting into the FVCC

Last edited by rgu; 09.05.18 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Typo

Liked: 88

Default Z 18

For the dreamers and schemers, there appears to be a lot of parts here for not a lot of money. Still lots of work to do, but if you are looking for a good resto project, with a low entry cost, this would be a decent candidate.

3. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 151

Default Sold!

Car is now sold.

Congratulations on a good buy Ian, and thanks to all who helped deliver it. Another Vee should appear in the NE.

Liked: 0

Buyer here,

Thanks to everyone that helped get this car to me. Nowstarts the challenge of figuring out what I have. The car appears to be an 18B.I would love to get in contact with someone that is more familiar with thesecars and could give a little guidance.

I do know that I will need an engine, front beam, rearaxles, steering box and brakes to get started.

I’m located in Mystic CT.

Liked: 58

Quote Originally Posted by Pippins View Post
    Buyer here,

Thanks to everyone that helped get this car to me. Nowstarts the challenge of figuring out what I have. The car appears to be an 18B.I would love to get in contact with someone that is more familiar with thesecars and could give a little guidance.

I do know that I will need an engine, front beam, rearaxles, steering box and brakes to get started.

Congrats on the purchase! I bought a car last year and found the guys here in the north east to be beyond helpful. Check out:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/nefv.org/
    if you haven't already. We can get you headed in the right direction and on track.

-Dave
    1993 Citation FV
    NEFV - 2022 Champion
    NERRC - 2022 Champion

Liked: 67

Hello and welcome to Formula Vee!

You are in the right area. New Englands Formula Vee group is extremely strong and we have members in your area that may be able to come take a look at what you have and point you in the right direction.

For parts/service you can contact Steve Pastore who also lives in CT
    https://www.veesportracing.com/

Quixote Racing is in California but is a great source of knowledge and parts. He ships really fast and is always willing to give free advice and information.
    http://www.quixoteracing.com/

Be sure to visit the NEFV page at http://www.nefv.org/ or the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/nefv.org
    to find out more information about the SCCA NEFV group in the area. You should post something on the FaceBook page and I am sure you will find someone in the area to come take a look at help you out.

Liked: 174

Buyer here,

I have an extra Z-18 B body that I'd be willing to sell if you're heading in that direction? Steve Lathrop can help you with this car etc....

Mark

Liked: 41

I'm in Putnam Ct. I Would gladly come down and get you pointed in the right direction.We will be having a Northeast formula vee meeting in Putnam Ct. Nov. 17th 11:00 -3:00pm location is Putnam Elks lodge 64 Edmond st. Putnam Ct.
    Thanks Jeff Adams
    Jeffa711@hotmail.com
    Buyer here,

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpthumper View Post
    Congrats on the purchase! I bought a car last year and found the guys here in the north east to be beyond helpful. Check out:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/nefv.org/
    if you haven't already. We can get you headed in the right direction and on track.

-Dave

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by jeffa711 View Post
    I'm in Putnam Ct. I Would gladly come down and get you pointed in the right direction.We will be having a Northeast formula vee meeting in Putnam Ct. Nov. 17th 11:00 -3:00pm location is Putnam Elks lodge 64 Edmond st. Putnam Ct.
    Thanks Jeff Adams
    Jeffa711@hotmail.com

PIPPINS, I live in the same town and I'm heading to the V-meet (17th) with a buddy out of Niantic area. He got his Vee going this year and he's trying hard to get me to buy one.

Thread Information