Liked: 16

Default Radical information Website

As some of you know one of the things I have enjoyed most about owning Radical racecars is sharing the experience with others and helping people transition into Radical ownership. A while ago I started keeping track of the Radicals that are for sale so that I could point people to good cars to purchase…This grew into a listing of cars by serial number which has been very helpful to me and people looking for cars. For example, it is fairly common for sellers to claim a car is a different year than it really is. When looking at the list it is much more obvious when someone claims a certain Chassis number car is a 2010, but all similar chassis numbers are from 2006.

I wanted to find a way for more people to benefit from this information so I just launched a website designed to help people transition to Radical ownership. The website has a Registry section where you can look up cars by Chassis serial number and it includes pictures and information about the car. There is a “Radical Forum” section where people can discuss and ask questions about Radicals. There is a “Radicals For Sale section” where people can list their cars for sale. And there is a Resource library (still under construction) where there will be new and historical brochures on the cars, Order sheet examples, and Owners and Mechanics manuals.

The website can be reached through two URL’s: www.RadicalSportscarRegistry.com, and www.RadicalsForSale.com. Please stop by and check it out and become a part of what I hope will grow into a worldwide community.

Charley
    Last edited by CharleyH; 09.18.18 at 10:35 PM.

To Radical owners (past and present)... Please take a few minutes to add your car to the Registry. There is an input sheet on the site that make uploading quick and easy. The more cars we can get into the database the better the history of these amazing cars will be preserved.

Thank you,
    Charley

Liked: 8

Quote Originally Posted by CharleyH View Post
    To Radical owners (past and present)... Please take a few minutes to add your car to the Registry. There is an input sheet on the site that make uploading quick and easy. The more cars we can get into the database the better the history of these amazing cars will be preserved.

Thank you,
    Charley

Great page!1 Thanks for the hard work.

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fubawu View Post
    Great page!1 Thanks for the hard work.
    Thank you very much. I have really enjoyed pulling it together.

Charley

Thread Information