Liked: 17

Default NOLA Hoosier SuperTour registration is open

Registration for NOLA Hoosier SuperTour is open. Event dates are March 3 and 4 with a test day available March 2. Great track at a great facility in a fun city.

Link to entry:

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...houston-825793

Link to event details:

https://dk1xgl0d43mu1.cloudfront.net...pdf?1516203218

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Two FC registered for NOLA

Great opportunity for you Southeast Conference / Division guys to score some points and get ahead in what looks like a tight race for your championship. This is a joint Southern-Southeast Conference SuperTour event so points on offer at every level. Come on down (up?) and race first weekend of March on one of the nicest circuits in our area.

Default Congrats, Chuck!

Thanks to Chuck Moran for making the trek to NOLA and taking two wins in FC. Light entries but beautiful weather and ideal racing conditions. I broke on Friday and was unable to compete. This is a great event. Maybe next year......

Liked: 2

Default NOLA Majors

Sorry to hear that you broke on Friday. I was looking for you from station 13 and was wondering what happened to you. Will you be back in December for the divisional.
    Cheers, Rob

Default Hope so

Thanks for the kind words, Rob. I do hope to make it for the divisional. I’ve just got to figure out how to keep the oil inside the tank. The leak I had would have been a major issue for everyone on track. Not worth taking the chance with it.

Thread Information