Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default Summit Racing RO Contingency

First off, thanks to Summit and SCCA.
    I received a $50 Contingency Cert in the mail, very soon after the event.
    I used the cert on an online order on 10/29.
    I got my Amex statement a few days ago, and the full amount was charged - $55.81
    No big deal, I'll just call them, and get it straightened out, they can credit my card for the $50, DONE.
    Nope evidently "I waited too long" to contact them.
    Of course I then reminded them how I had just received my AMEX statement the other day, which is my Nov statement, because they didn't process the Sunday 10/29 orders or whatever until a few days later.
    This is only a mild inconvenience, and my purpose here is to tell everyone to phone in your order, and speak with a human, who you can then get their name, and have them tell you the inv total minus the contingency certificate.

I am now going to try to use the cont cert again, this time I will get something that totals with shipping to $49.99, and have them send me a refund check for the difference.

Happy Harley Days, and a Merry Nude Year, Phreaks!

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Sports Car International

Default Does anyone use Summitt Racer Discount Program?

Just Curious. Is anyone using the Summitt Racer Discount Program?
    Not the Contingency , but the SCCA licensed Driver
    Racer, Summitt Discount Program. ??

Michial

Thread Information