Liked: 0

Hey Guy's!
    I'm running at MAM this weekend - Anyone else going to play?

Jason

Chassis #66
    Jason Mabee
    MiDiv Car FE #01

"Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now!" - Elwood Blues

Liked: 218

Jason, I do plan on going. I have not entered yet though and we'll see how many loose ends I get tied up at my office this week. Hopefully I'll be there. Gotta run, the golf course calls!! (One of the "loose" ends)

Steve Stadel
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

Hope to see you Steve - BTW it was good to meet you at Gateway the other week! I've herd that some of the Colorado guys will be making the trek as well as Steve S. from Omaha. Might have a fun weekend if all show up.

Jason
    Jason Mabee
    MiDiv Car FE #01

Jason, So far so good for getting to MAM. My front cowl is supposed to be done today. Apparently drilling out the holes to make room for camlocs instead of screws weakened it, as both corners where the fasteners go broke off at St. Louis when I hit the bump in turn one turning it into a sail (ala Kimi's rear wing!). The corners will forever be taped now.

Any confirmation on other FSCCA's yet?

Also, did you get your National license?
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

Liked: 7

Guys
    I'll be at MAM, but since I'm crewing a FF and FC, I won't be bringing my car.
    See you there.
    Jim

I registered yesterday and I was the 4th. This will be my 1st national this weekend. I knew something had to be going wrong with your car since I caught up to you We need to start taping that cover also (also use camlocs). will be my 1st race here. Can't run the test day fri so just have to go for it! I've herd its a really fun track to drive.

Jason
    Jason Mabee
    MiDiv Car FE #01

I'm not registered yet, so I should be the fifth. I watched the video on MAM's website. That's the only trip I've had around this track. I can't make it Friday, either. Just have to "wing" it.
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

Well Jason, it's almost 3 PM Friday and my cowl is not in my possession yet, so it looks like my feeble attempt at qualifying for the runoffs is over. Hope everyone has fun at MAM and I'll try to make a race there next year.

Steve
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

Jason, Any results? Never mind. Got them off of mylaps.com.

Steve

[size="1"][ August 23, 2004, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: SStadel ][/size]
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

Hey Steve,

It was a frustrating weekend for me. Broke throttle cable linkage (extention we made) sat during qualifying and the race! Then sunday during my 1st nat. working my way up the grid (up to 8th or 9th) from 12th lost all gears. No grinding just nothing all of a sudden - will post when we get the thing apart. Learned alot this last weekend though and finished enough of the race to at least get my 1st nat finish. Only got 6 laps in the reg. Steve Sallenbach had a rough weekend and couldn't race sun due to an off sat. Didn't get a chance to talk to him post race but I think he is OK. Kyle W. had a great weekend of racing up front. Overall it was a fun but expensive weekend.

Jason
    Jason Mabee
    MiDiv Car FE #01

Thread Information