Contributing Member bryancohnracing's Avatar
    Liked: 16

Default MUST SELL THIS WEEK Beasley Body P1/P2/Vintage CSR/DSR/NASA

Losing my storage on May 5, must sell this week! No reasonable offer refused.

Beasley bodywork set, side pods, engine cover, NEW nose and nose mold for to fit a Ralt RT4/RT5 chassis. Will fit other cars of course but this bodywork came off a RT4 CSR.

Nose is new, never fitted, stored in the mold (except for photos). Mold is in excellent condition. Included brake duct plugs, so one can choose to make a nose with or without brake ducts.

Also included are misc aluminum mounting panels, etc. Rough but usable for patterns or could be reused with some TLC.

Photos at: http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/show...-work-for-sale

$750 OBO No reasonable offer refused.
    I acquired this for a project that hasn't come together and won't anytime soon. Time to move it on so it gets used properly.

Call, text or email: 417 540 2595 or bryancohnracing"at"yahoo.com
    Bryan Cohn
    bryancohnracing@yahoo.com
    417-540-2595 text

Contributing Member Steve Demeter's Avatar
    Liked: 909

Smoking Deal

Liked: 553

Yes, remarkable price. I briefly considered it but just prefer open wheels to sports racers.

You'd think someone who already had a Beasley body would jump on this for cheap spares if nothing else.

GLWS.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Contributing Member bryancohnracing's Avatar
    Liked: 16

Storage lost! The bodywork will live outside my garage in Lawrence for 10-14 days and then it goes in the dumpster.

No offer refused! The body is currently located in Topeka, KS and it will be moving to my house in Lawrence sometime this week. The body can be picked up in either location with notice.

Call Bryan at (417) 540-2595 to arrange pick up.
    NO OFFER refused! I don’t want to trash this body.
    Bryan Cohn
    bryancohnracing@yahoo.com
    417-540-2595 text

Liked: 553

I wish I needed them, and had the room, and some spare money, and an easy way to get them. :-)

Have you tried just Googling to connect with others who might have Beasley bodied race cars? Maybe Ben himself would know where some owners are. I agree, it'd be a shame to trash them. You know someone will contact you a week afterwards.

How about advertising on race-cars.com?

I'll tell you what - I'll buy them as long as you can store them for me. :-)

Good luck.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Thread Information