Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 110

Default Lola Sports Racer Project, Busa, and Trailer - 6k!

Howdy,

I was really interested in this but decided to pass. I volunteered to share with the racing community to help the folks out. PLEASE CALL the number in the ad.... (or below)

This is a great deal! Ad doesn't show tail but it is reportedly included... Never ran with the busa motor. It was converted from what I believe is a Formula Ford. Neat little car.

You did read it correctly. Car, Trailer, and everything pictured $6000.00. I almost bought it to flip it but I have enough projects.

https://appleton.craigslist.org/tro/6387246674.html

? (920) 739-5247

Best of luck and please treat them kindly. They are great people
    NOT for sale by Courtney, (Corky), Art or Jahn Autosport.
    Happy Turkey Day!
    Cj

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 10

I would take the car, trailer to big for me.Somebody buy I will buy the car!
    Paul

Liked: 896

I called him today. The trailer alone is $6500.
    Thanks ... Jay Novak
    313-445-4047
    On my 54th year as an SCCA member
    with a special thanks to every SCCA worker (NONE OF US WOULD RACE WITHOUT THE WORKERS)

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 110

That's where it gets complicated.

He has dementia. Talk to the wife. I did quite a few times... Very nice lady.

She wants it gone. And may call you back... Their last name is Courtney (no relation)

Cj
    Last edited by cjahn; 11.22.17 at 5:52 PM.

Thread Information