My daughter has decided that she wants to race (like I didn't see this coming!) so the wife says I have to part with some of my toys to make room for her racing gear (Quarter Midget). With that said, I have a complete kart package that that is absolutely turn key. If you ever thought about racing karts yourself or have an older child (12+) who might want to try, this setups for you.

1 - 1997 All-Kart chassis, CIK/FIA bodywork with Yamaha KT100. Won the 1998 Canadian Championship in Formula Y. Engine just rebuilt. The kart has a complete ground up rebuild with all new bearings, rod ends, axles etc...Frame was stripped, crack checked and repainted. Now set up for Yamaha Sportsman class (RLV 3 hole). I have all of the Direct Drive pieces to go on this kart also. It is a blast to drive in this configuration. Absolutely race ready, with one race only on entire package.

Package includes:
Rolling kart stand
Starter
Kart cover
Tires
·1 set of (new) Bridgestone slicks
·1 set of Bridgestone wets

Please note: All product is new; no used parts are ever kept
Right and left-hand threaded steering arms, hollow
Right and left-handed rod ends for hollow steering arms
Solid steering arms with right and left handed threads
Right and left-handed rod ends for solid steering arms
Right and left spindles
Ride height/ camber adjusters
40mm axle
Axle bearings
Steering column bearings
Complete carb, blueprinted
Various engine/carb gaskets
10, 11 & 12 front clutch drums and 80-86 rear gears - new
Clutch covers
Odenthal motor mount
Throttle cables and housings
Misc bodywork brackets and fasteners

You would be able to run for an entire season and not have to purchase anything other than gas. Any AllKart specific spare was purchased in triplicate to ensure that any track incident, seen or unforeseen could be repaired before the next practice session or heat race.

$3000.00 for entire package obo

If one of you has a Quarter Midget out there and wants to trade, let's talk.

Chris Robson
R Motorsports
17 Amidon Drive
Ashford, Connecticut 06278
USA Telephone: (860) 429-2334
chrisr@jwatts.com