Liked: 2

Default Volunteer looking for work at Petit Le Mans

EDIT: If you are looking for help, just ask. I am in Kansas now; but if I get enough heads up, I am willing to go anywhere to get involved and get experience.

Name: Chris Arnett
    Your contact e-mail:
    christopher.arnett12@gmail.com
    Track Availability: Kansas Area (or anywhere honestly)
    Date Available/Wanted: Prefer a month heads up if not in the KS area, but don't let that stop you.
    Compensation (if needed): None
    SCCA Member: yes

--Original Post--
    I am looking for any opportunity to work with any team (of any series) at next week's Petit Le Mans. My original plan of working with the team I have worked with in the past (Starworks Motorsports) has fell through since they pulled out of the PC class and not trying a new Prototype next week. I am looking to expand my experiences and netwroking in anyway I can. I do not need a ticket, lodging, or any form of payment. Just put me to work. My (limited) experience includes: being a tire engineer's assistant, hospitality assistant, moving parts and food to and from pit lane, troubleshooting electrical equipment in the pits, setup/tear down, cleaning cars and tires, and being a runner for whatever tasks. I worked at last year's COTA and this year's Rolex 24. I do realize that I probably should be reaching out to lower levels first, but I am currently in between Army posts so it is perfect timing.

I can be contacted at christopher.arnett12@gmail.com or DM here.

Name: Chris Arnett
    Your contact e-mail:
    christopher.arnett12@gmail.com
    Track Availability: Road Atlanta
    Date Available/Wanted: 4-8 OCT
    Compensation (if needed): None
    SCCA Member: yes
    To be honest, this is not the way I wanted to do this; but in the off chance a team might read this, it is worth it. After working with a team, I would much rather work a race than sit in grandstands.
    Last edited by Chris_12; 03.17.18 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Update

Thread Information