Liked: 0

Hey guys,
    I had my car out (#58) for the first time this past weekend at the Grattan CenDiv National. It was a little disapointing to see that there was only 1 FA car and me in the FSCCA car. I did qualify only .2 seconds behind him. But needless to say the FA car pulled away at the start so we just kept clean and consistant. But at about 5 laps from the end the Atlanic pulled in with some kind of trouble. Wo Hoo!!! just keep it going. We won!! 12 big points towards the Runoff's! The trans preformed flawlessly. It did take me a while to get the thing into neutral in the pits though. Kept pushing it forward right to the lockout.
    This car is really a blast to drive. Oh and another lesson learned, don't try to pull a tear-off off at in the middle of a high speed straight. It plastered my hand to the helmet and I could bearly get the tear-off removed. This is not a Formula Vee I guess.
    Maybe we made a little FSCCA history here. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    -Tom

Liked: 0

Congratulations, Tom. A win is a win.
    Rust Bucket

Liked: 78

If you were running Hoosiers, call them up and let them know. The win should be worth 2 tires for you. I am not sure if the same contingency carries over to FA from FF, but that is what we used to get.

Thread Information