Liked: 49

Default FB Arrive & Drive/Rental

CAR NO LONGER AVAILABLE

My 2015/2016 Firman (JR's Runoff's winning car) is available this year as a rental or as an arrive & drive for the new pro series. I am working with Momentum Motorsports to support you and the car. They will provide complete crew and trackside services as well as driver coaching if desired. Would prefer a multi-race situation to make this easier on all but I'm willing to entertain all options. This car would love to win another runoff and is clearly one of the fastest cars out there.

Kawi
    Geartronics
    2 way adjustable shocks
    AIM system with Formula wheel
    sway bars front & rear
    Setup data for many tracks

Please shoot me an email at doug.hertz@verizon.net or call me on my cell at 914 523-1596 if you're interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	podium-JRO-2015.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	67406   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SCCA-Runoffs-2015.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	67407  
    Last edited by sprocketmensch; 05.21.17 at 3:05 PM. Reason: change
    “THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”
    Hunter S Thompson

Thread Information