Liked: 9

Default PI Software - LMS

I am looking for the latest release of Pi - Logger Management Software" (LMS) for the old Delta Clubman/Lite data loggers. I think about release 4.2+. Circa 2007.

Or better yet the complete CD from that time period.

I am still using version 3.6. - Anything newer would help.

Bri.

Liked: 0

Default Any luck?

I think im looking for the same thing, we just bought a car with this system and im trying to piece the thing together.

Thanks,
    TS

Liked: 0

I suggest emailing cosworth, they were very responsive when I was trying to get an older pi system working.

Liked: 235

Quote Originally Posted by thawley View Post
    I suggest emailing cosworth, they were very responsive when I was trying to get an older pi system working.
    I should know in about a week if I can help you out.
    Having the software is 1/2 the solution, you need a license file to communicate with unit to configure and download data.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 218

I've just sent an email to Cosworth, will see if they call back.

I've got a PI2 dash in one of my cars and all the manuals, but no CD or license information came with the purchase.

Will update how this goes. Cheers

Contributing Member
    Liked: 218

Cosworth was generous enough to send me the Pi Sys2 software via dropbox link AND to allow me permission to post that link here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w7pk7rn3b...Gqv0FB3Va?dl=0

Unfortunately, they do not support the software any longer, though they have a support forum where some members can provide licenses at a cost.

I'll also share this in a separate thread of its own.

Cheers

Liked: 9

Default Working

I have both a Delta Clubman and a Delta Lite working with the configuration software (Logger Management Software - LMS version 4.2.88) and the analysis software - CEA (Club Expert Windows) version 1.4.0.12 on a laptop using Windows 7 - 32 bit. Using a USB to serial converter. So it can be done

Liked: 91

I have a license generator for Club Expert for Windows if anyone needs a license.

(Proof)

Liked: 91

If anyone has the "LMS" software, please send me a PM if you can give me a copy. I'll make my own license. ;-)

If this software doesn't REQUIRE a license, then I have no interest in it. (Just trying to help out around the place). :-)

Thread Information