Thread: R Atl

Liked: 18

Default R Atl

Entries are open.

Who's in?

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 53

I'll be there! I'm hearing we'll have 21 cars. I hope that happens. We're supposed to get our own run group on Sunday. But, looking at the schedule, that's not the case. We're being grouped with FA, FB, FC, P1, and P2. All of the same cars that caused some of the problems in Florida. Personally, I'd rather be grouped with the slower cars instead of FM getting that. Maybe having so many FEs, that wouldn't be a good idea. I don't know...
    Paul Schneider SEDiv FE 73
    www.facebook.com/paulschneiderracing

Liked: 53

OK, it looks like there was a mistake with the schedule. I've communicated with Brad Baytos and he has gotten it confirmed that we WILL have our own group for Sunday's race. We'll be Group 8. There's a process for updating the schedule and it may take some time for the change to be reflected.
    Paul Schneider SEDiv FE 73
    www.facebook.com/paulschneiderracing

Thread Information