Liked: 26

Default WTB: Staffs CWP, gears and idler

I am after the following Staffs 5 speed parts, either new or second hand but ideally for a good price

9:35 Crown Wheel and Pinion
    12:31 First gear or similar (I only use first to get rolling due to fat legs getting in the way)
    15:30 Second Gear
    20:32, 22:30 and 21:25 Tops
    Reverse idler

Message or email at j@mez.co.nz

Ideally ship to New Zealand or I will use freight forwarder in USA or UK if that doesn't suit.

Cheers,
    James

Liked: 57

We have everything you need. Are cwp are new. Made by hewland. All others ar great low miles uesd

K-hill Motorsports
    Kris Kaiser

Liked: 35

James.

I have the 9-35 Staffs ring and pinion and the gears too . We ship international on a daily basis . And have been supplying parts for Staffs for the last 25 years . Gearboxes and drive line is our specialty . It is all we do .
    Scotty
    Est. 1990
    Taylor Race Engineering

Liked: 57

We have New Hewland ring and pinions for $2800 not Staffs. Gears we also have for $125 each.

Please call the office at 717-479-5638.

Thread Information