Liked: 3

Default Spring Mounting Radical Sales Experiences?

Anyone with experience buying a Radical from Spring Mountain? Their cars in good shape or generally raced pretty hard?

I've called them a few times, left messages and emailed but have received no response.

Thanks
    Philip

Liked: 16

Yes, I purchased my SR3 from them. They have cars in all different conditions. The sales manager that they have now is different than the one they had when I purchased my car. The person that runs their sales group now is named Doug Ramerez. He has a real passion for these cars but this is a part time job for him. Doug owns an exotic car dealership called D.C. Motorcard in Anaheim. If you can't reach him through the Spring Mountain number try calling him at D.C. Motors. I have dealt with Spring Mountain quite a lot and they are a great group to work with... but they are not cheap. If you get me your contact information I would be happy to help you out.

Charley

Liked: 384

You can also talk to Antony Ward
    at Radical NorthWest.

Good guy to deal with.
    Maris Kazia ,CEO
    EuroKraft Inc Racing
    Circuito do Sol
    2014 Radical SR 3 RSX, 2x Tatuus FA 01
    BMW HP2 .BMW K1200 R.Porsche 996 Carerra 4s

Liked: 2

I bought my SR3 from Spring Mountain earlier this year. I find them to be fantastic to work with and I like their support and service. Hiccup while running at the track? No problem, their support is on the phone immediately to help. They also seem to have a good supply of parts and are responsive in getting them out.

They might not be cheap, but sometimes you get what you pay for. Their facilities are like visiting Disneyland for racers. Take a weekend in Vegas and pay them a visit.

Knut

5. The following members LIKED this post:

I took the plunge. I bought a low hours 2010 SR3 from Spring Mountain and just got home after my trip out to get fitted for the car and a day of private coaching. I can't stop smiling and I still can't wrap my head around the capabilities of these cars! What a great facility full of great people. I appreciate everyone's recommendations to buy from Spring Mountain. I had a great experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone in the future. I can't wait to get this car home and continue to approach the limits....although the limits seem to far outweigh my testicular fortitude!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Radical SM.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	66407  

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 16

Congratulations!!! You are going to really enjoy the car. just a warning... That big grin on your face doesn't go away

Charley

9. The following members LIKED this post:

What did you drive before?

Liked: 39

Default What did you drive before?

I'm guessing it was a Porsche 944. Seems logical but who knows.

T

Quote Originally Posted by DavidNJ View Post
    What did you drive before?
    Quote Originally Posted by tdf4golf View Post
    I'm guessing it was a Porsche 944. Seems logical but who knows.

T
    Ha! Always been a Porsche guy. 944 was my first car.

Most recently sold a PCA club racing built Spec996. Before that tracked a 2013 GT-R. Seems my track cars are getting progressively smaller, lighter and quicker. Seems logical

13. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information