Thread: Kent blocks

Liked: 313

Default Kent blocks

I looked through old classifieds as best I could but I'm having a hard time finding "comps" as they say to guide setting prices. Hope I'm not out to lunch.

I have two blocks I'd like to sell, one is a 2737E6015B the other a 681F6015D. Both are small tappet. I think they could hone to good dimensions. I am thinking $200 each. I can deliver to the Summit race Oct 29-30.

Do original cast Cortina pistons have any value? I know we can't post stuff without prices but I have no idea. Also have an untouched uprated iron head. Some clubs have weight penalties for running the aluminum head, is this now useful to someone? How to set a price.

Please don't flame but I have no idea what this stuff if worth.

Anybody interested in these blocks at $100?

Are the pistons scrap aluminum?

Liked: 0

Dave,

Is the 681 block still at std bore not oversized. If so I may be interested, depends on shipping cost to Louisville KY, any idea on the cost to ship.

Mike S

Mike S: Send me a message in the apex mail with your contact info. I have a friend that goes to L'ville to visit family, so iust tip him a $20. He should be coming down at Thanksgiving if not sooner. I will verify bores and get back to you.

Liked: 0

Dave,

OK, sounds good, just let me know on the bore, Thanks

Thread Information