Liked: 59

Default 2007-2012 Stohr F1000 -- SOLD

Stohr F-1000 – Updated 2012 Original owner! Built by Stohr Cars North America in 2007, and maintained by them for the first 3 years. The last 5 years maintained by The Fast Finn at Finn Speed, West Palm Beach, Fl. Current log book through October 2016. Generation 2 body work installed in 2012. Frame up rebuild in 2012. Fresh Paint 2012.The car is very well sorted, fast, and race ready. Ask around. It is a beautiful car, history of winning races, and always professionally maintained.

I drive the car in CFR Regionals. The car has beaten every FB in Florida that I know of at Sebring, at one time or another, including all the current cars. 6 CFR Regional Championships. I also had guest drivers; Cole Morgan P2 2007 ARRC, Shane Lewis P3 2008 ARRC, Steve Morrison P1 CFR Championship weekend 2015, and Hannu Nummenpaa P1 PBIR December 2015. Gentleman George Levien has driven in the Winter Majors for many years, and at the 2015 Runoffs.
    Total rebuild in 2012. Frame inspected, sanded, and powder coated. New wiring, all suspension parts replaced and powder coated. WRD Differential, serviced by Williams in 2015. Mid time GDRE Suzuki (5 race weekends). Ran 1:06.1 on the Sebring short course in October 2015. Motor is strong and runs perfect. New Momo steering wheel 2015. 3 sets of wheels. One set is mounted with new Hoosier rains. Ballistic battery. Hard wired for radio. AIM XG log data with GPS. Intrusion panels. Chain tool. Stohr rear jack. Belts good till 2017. MK alignment bars.

Spares; New unpainted CF Nose, Front and Rear Wings, Mid time GDRE Suzuki spare. 6 weekends, runs great, and still fast. 2 front upper a-arms good used , 2 steering rods good used. Front push rod new, front push rod good used. Rear push rod new. Left front lower a-arm new. Right front lower a-arm new. Rear upper a-arm new. Left lower a-arm good used. Right lower a-arm good used. Radiator good used.

Additional included spares:
    New: throttle cable, shifter cable, front brake pads, two set of front brake caliper seals and one piston, brake master cylinder rebuild kit Used: three sets of front brake pads , rear brake pads, fuel pump, two chains, 16/45 sprockets, 15/47 sprockets, left mirror. two ECU's, two starters, clutch slave cylinder. Barely used Quaife Dif.

Tons of videos on You Tube (search my name or GoBill57)

$37,000 + Shipping. Located in West Palm Beach, Fl. area. Can be inspected or picked up at Sebring after the Majors race is completed. Serious only please. Thank you APEX Speed! Bill Wald wtwald@aol.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by billwald; 08.24.16 at 9:58 PM. Reason: Edit

2. The following 7 users liked this post:

3 Podiums by Gentleman George Levien at Homestead and Sebring Majors. Ran every lap, every session. And a price drop.

Last edited by billwald; 07.07.16 at 7:01 PM.

Car is being inspected, nut and bolted, oil and filter changed, cleaned, waxed, and covered. Parked until sold. Been a great car for 8 years and going to miss it.
    Last edited by billwald; 01.22.16 at 3:11 PM.

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 444

Bump for a fantastic car.

7. The following 3 users liked this post:

Congrats to the Fast Finn for two P2's last weekend at PBIR in a 4 FB field. Thanks for the pics Mikey! Better we run the car a few weekends a year than let it sit. Probably wont run the Stohr again until June or Sept if haven't sold. Somehow it always finds it's way to the Podium. Continues to have a great history.
    Last edited by billwald; 07.07.16 at 7:02 PM.

9. The following members LIKED this post:

Price reduction including all spares. Ready to race! Need to sell, need the room. Thanks, Bill
    Last edited by billwald; 07.07.16 at 7:01 PM.

11. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 530

alright this seems to be turning into a fire sale.. somebody pickup this top notch, superbly maintained stohr already!

13. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Price reduction

$35,000 including all spares! Race ready, needs a new home and we need the room. I can go a little lower but might need to negotiate on the spare GDRE Suzuki motor and brand new unpainted CF nose. Thanks, Bill

Many race videos on You Tube under William Wald or Bill Wald

email me here on Apex or at wtwald@aol.com
    Last edited by billwald; 07.16.16 at 9:27 PM.

Default Front shocks refreshed

Front shocks refreshed 4/28/16 by Stimola. Race Ready! The body, nose, and suspension are all Factory Gen 2.

Price reduction: $35,000 for all the above including spares. Willing to negotiate if spare new nose and GDRE Suzuki spare motor are not included. Thanks Apex Speed! Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by billwald; 05.27.16 at 7:46 PM.

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 56

Bill,

Is the car still available?

Glenn

Hello. Yes it is. Please feel free to email me @wtwald@aol.com and I will give you a call. Thanks, Bill

Bump: $32,500 for all. Great car Great price for total package. Car is ready to race! Need the space now. Price is firm, serious only please.

Thanks!

Liked: 2

Default Cockpit

How big of a driver would fit?

I am 5'11, 165. Roomy for me. Geo. Levien has raced it several times and he is around 6'3" 200+. My bead seat is included but someone larger or smaller may have pour a new one. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fc99 View Post
    How big of a driver would fit?

$31,500 for a great car and spare package. wtwald@aol.com

Thanks, Bill

Liked: 49

OK, I'll take it. Only because it's orange and it's my favorite color.

Plan to race in my San Francisco Region SCCA and formula car challenge.

24. The following members LIKED this post:

Just happened to be my favorite color too. But I didn't select it. 10/10ths aka Stohr Cars N. America picked it. I didn't want to know until I saw it on test day! McClaren Orange Cream is the code, I think.

Thanks Arax; I wish you great luck with the car, enjoy it, and win many races. I did! You have my cell and also Hannu's. If you are at the track or ever want to talk, trouble shoot, etc. We are always available text or call.

And yes, I am suffering driver's remorse..

Talk to you soon. Thanks, Bill

Thanks as always Apex Speed! Contribution on the way.

26. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 444

Quote Originally Posted by 99sh View Post
    OK, I'll take it. Only because it's orange and it's my favorite color.

Plan to race in my San Francisco Region SCCA and formula car challenge.
    Congrats!

28. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information