Thread: Great weekend

Liked: 126

Default Great weekend

Thank you to all the people involved with the series this past weekend was a lot of fun tons of track time and a lot of great people. I look forward to seeing everyone at Mid Ohio next.

Ray Carmody

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

Classifieds Super License Matt Clark's Avatar
    Liked: 357

It really was a great weekend. More people need to come out & see what the Challenge Cup events are like. Killer racing & great times afterwards. No matter what your speed, there WILL be people to race with all session.
    ~Matt Clark | RTJ-02 FV #92 | My YouTube Onboard Videos (helmet cam)

4. The following 2 users liked this post:

Contributing Member problemchild's Avatar
    Liked: 4361

Awesome to see so many well turned out cars racing so competitively. That so many cars were running so strongly after 3 and 4 days of those temps, shows the quality as well as quantity. 42s and 41s on street tires is smokin fast, especially without expensive intake manifolds.

Great job by organizers and competitors
    Greg Rice, RICERACEPREP.com
    F1600 Arrive-N-Drive for FRP and SCCA, FC SCCA also. Including Runoffs
    2020 & 2022 F1600 Champion, 2020 SCCA FF Champion, 2021 SCCA FC Champion,
    2016 F2000 Champion, Follow RiceRacePrep on Instagram.

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 58

It was an awesome time! This series is why I am able to get back into racing. Thanks to all who contribute!

8. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 47

Mosport is a great course and it was nice to see such a big turn-out - everyone had someone to race against.
    Thanks once again to all the dedicated people within the Challenge Cup working so hard to move Vee racing towards a healthier future.
    Also I'd like to extend my thanks to Rob, Trina, Ray, Barbara, Dean and anyone else who contributed to the wonderful cook-out Friday night - it was much appreciated.

10. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information