Liked: 34

Default Who has good rentals for MidO?

Thinking about coming out for the June Major and not crazy about the idea of towing from the Pacific NW. Ive never run MidO and would like the track time before the Runoffs. So, looking for some rental suggestions for someone who has good rentals. I run a Protoform P3 on the west coast. Thanks!

Quinn Posner

Contributing Member
    Liked: 31

Quinn,

I have my son's car for sale but if it's not sold by MO I would rent it out. It's got a regional motor in it. Ian Sweeney rented it last year and it did fine. Not the fastest but if you are just looking for experience at the track it would work for you.

Dave

DDC Racing
    Belleville, MI

Quote Originally Posted by veeracer98 View Post
    Quinn,

I have my son's car for sale but if it's not sold by MO I would rent it out. It's got a regional motor in it. Ian Sweeney rented it last year and it did fine. Not the fastest but if you are just looking for experience at the track it would work for you.

Dave

DDC Racing
    Belleville, MI
    Thanks. BTW - Im 6'3" 215lbs.

Liked: 27

Default Maybe an FST

If your not looking for class specific track time I have an FST that would be available for our Hoosier Series race there in 2016. Same car Jared Smith won and set the track record at Gingerman with in 2015.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 31

Quinn,

The car is set up for a smaller driver so would need to be re-configured to fit someone of your stature. The previous owner was your size so not impossible.

Dave

Liked: 30

Default Mid Ohio FV Rental

Quinn,

We have a rental available for Mid Ohio. Follow the link to our website for more details.

http://advantagemotorsports.com/racecar-rentals.html

Liked: 7

Default Mid Ohio Majors & Runoffs Rentals

Quinn and others,

If you are still looking for a Mid Ohio rental in June or Sept, we have a great opportunity for you.

Two different top national Mysterian M-2 FVees. Both cars have a rich history of national wins with different drivers. These wins include events like the June Sprints and mulitple podium finishes in past Mid Ohio Runoffs. Both cars have ran times in 1:41s.

For taller drivers, a Caracal and Mysterian M3 are also available.

Contact me for more information.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by richamc88 View Post
    Quinn and others,

If you are still looking for a Mid Ohio rental in June or Sept, we have a great opportunity for you.

Two different top national Mysterian M-2 FVees. Both cars have a rich history of national wins with different drivers. These wins include events like the June Sprints and mulitple podium finishes in past Mid Ohio Runoffs. Both cars have ran times in 1:41s.

For taller drivers, a Caracal and Mysterian M3 are also available.

Contact me for more information.

Mark
    Sent you a message.

Default Reply Sent

I sent a reply message. Please let me know if you have any questions. I have attached some pictures.

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Classifieds Super License teamwisconsin's Avatar
    Liked: 565

Quote Originally Posted by richamc88 View Post
    I sent a reply message. Please let me know if you have any questions. I have attached some pictures.

Cheers
    Hey Mark-
    Is that black & flames M2 the old DRE car?
    Ethan Shippert
    http://shippertracingservices.com
    https://www.norwestff.com

"l'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace!"

Yes. You are correct. It is the old DRE car. Still running strong.

Liked: 4

Whats the price for a FV rental? I don't have an SCCA license (but raced karts a lot, and lots of HPDEs), what do I need to accomplish to be able to rent and race a FV.

Liked: 30

We have a package available coming up in June at New Jersey Motorsports Park which can get you your SCCA License and your first race in a FV. Details can be found on our website.

Here is the link:

http://advantagemotorsports.com/racecar-rentals.html

Liked: 51

Default Bill Vallis

Quote Originally Posted by fv9 View Post
    Thinking about coming out for the June Major and not crazy about the idea of towing from the Pacific NW. Ive never run MidO and would like the track time before the Runoffs. So, looking for some rental suggestions for someone who has good rentals. I run a Protoform P3 on the west coast. Thanks!

Quinn Posner
    Bill will be at MO with crew. Call for competitive price and excellent service. We expect about 40 vee's in the second race of the Challenge Cup.

Thread Information