Liked: 1

For Sale For Sale: 2012 Radical SR3 RS [9 images]

$56000 Least expensive Radical SR3 RS you will find
    Drove this car to victory in the season finale enduro at Sping Mountain!

I bought the car new from the factory in August of 2012. It has lived out at Spring Mountain Motorsports since and has been serviced by Radical West meticulously. The engine and Quaife differential have been refreshed every 40 hours by Radical. It has sensors on just about everything and GPS for data acquisition with the AIM dash. It is also the updated K8 engine for 2012. It’s a really great car but I have 2 Radicals and I’m probably jumping to the Corvette Challenge next season so I would like to get rid of one of them. This car is just as fast as the 2015 SR3 RSX. The only difference between the 2 is the bodywork (chassis exactly the same) and the motor revs a little higher in the 2015 but makes slightly less torque on the low end. It will do 2.5 lateral g’s and it revs to 10,500 rpm. It seems like most SR3 RS’s are going for mid $70’s and a few in the mid $80’s (which I don’t understand because they have the smaller 1340cc engine).

1500cc Suzuki Engine
    * Life Paddle-Shift With Auto-Blipper
    * 280mm Oversized Floating Front Brakes
    * Fuel Injection 41mm Throttle Bodies
    * Avo Adjustable Shocks
    * Carbon Composite Bi-plane Rear Wing
    * Carbon Composite Twin Front Dive Planes
    * AIM Smarty Camera System
    * Dry Sump Oiling System
    * Hot Weather Cooling System
    * Radical One Piece Wide Wheel Set
    * Quaife Differential Gear drive unit
    * AIM Sports MXL Dash
    * High Down Force Front And Rear Diffuser
    * Standard Rear View Mirrors
    * Life Engine Managment System
    * Twin Battery 24V Starting/Charging System
    * Eligible for ‘C’ Sports & 'SR3' class
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AJDerzie; 04.15.16 at 12:30 AM. Reason: New pics added!

Default Price drop to 50k

I'm dropping the price by 15k to $50,000! This car (and driver) just won the season finale enduro at Spring Mountain Motorsports Park in Nevada. This price is for a limited time while its for sale by owner. After first week in January, I will be forced to price it at market to pay brokerage fees etc.

Liked: 78

Silly question, but..where in NY?

(shipping / pickup curiosity)

Quote Originally Posted by Jtovo View Post
    Silly question, but..where in NY?

(shipping / pickup curiosity)
    It's in Pahrunp, Nevada at Spring Mountain Motorsports Resort (Radical West located there as well). About 1 hour from Vegas.

Liked: 16

Great price. How many hours are on the engine and chassis?

Charley

Quote Originally Posted by CharleyH View Post
    Great price. How many hours are on the engine and chassis?

Charley
    Hey Charley,
    The motor has 40 hours on it now since last rebuild. The chassis I will have to get back to you on. All the maintenance on the chassis and motor have been done according to Radical's recommended schedule, by Radical West. I raced it 3 full seasons in the Radical race series (about 9 race weekends / year).
    Alain

I'm going to extend the price drop until next race weekend (coming up next week) because 1-2 people might be interested so I will honor the price until then. Its a really great deal. Actually, shockingly great deal. I definitely have a wing nut loose.

Unfortunately, the price is back to a very fair $59,900. It is still the least expensive 2012 you will find anywhere. If you already contacted me prior to this post, I will honor the sale price. Hope everyone had a great year and looking forward to the next race season!

Liked: 804

Quote Originally Posted by AJDerzie View Post
    ... After first week in January, I will be forced to price it at market to pay brokerage fees etc.
    Not a buyer, just a curious observer... If it couldn't sell at the reduced price of 50k, how is it the "market price" is now 59,900 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus7 View Post
    Not a buyer, just a curious observer... If it couldn't sell at the reduced price of 50k, how is it the "market price" is now 59,900 ?
    I hear you. That was the deal I put forward when I cut the price by $15k in order to avoid having to use a broker. I've had a few people look at it and are interested once I dropped the price but no one has pulled the trigger yet. If one of them does, I will honor the discounted price. Most similar (and lesser) Radicals are going for 60-70k so its still a steal. If no one is interested, I'd rather keep it honestly then give it away.

11. The following members LIKED this post:

Here is video of the Radical, from the pole, featured for my new company's Supercaffeinated Moment series (make sure you watch it in HD):

https://www.facebook.com/OctaneJAVA/...4497534897121/

Liked: 0

At 40 hours the motor and trans needs to be refreshed soon on the 1500cc, correct? Not super familiar with maintenance schedules on these.
    2007 Porsche GT3

Quote Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
    At 40 hours the motor and trans needs to be refreshed soon on the 1500cc, correct? Not super familiar with maintenance schedules on these.
    If you are racing it then you are correct. Somewhere between 40-50 hours is ideal. If you are just tracking it then you can go longer for sure. Some track day cars get refreshed every 70. This one has been refreshed every 40 by Radical. If I were just tracking it I would def push it out to 50 at least.

Price drop

Thread Information