Liked: 3

Default Coaching services available

Hey everyone.Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, apologies in advance if it is not...
    My name's Scott Andrews, 25 years old,born and raised in a small town in Australia and currently living near Monticello in New York. I started racing at 8 years old, started coaching at 18. I am interested in helping some of you guys out with my knowledge I have earned through my "apprenticeship" of coaching and racing! I have coached people in many forms of the sport from go karts all the way up to gentlemen drivers in FIA spec GT3 cars - including training for AMG Mercedes in Australia. Some of my racing results include a USF1600 championship title, podium at the prestigious Walter Hayes Trophy at Silverstone, UK, Can-Am cup win in Canada, multiple race wins across 4 different continents. Most recent was being invited to race at the Bathurst 12 hour in an A class GT3 lambo. My email is scott @scottandrews .com.au, or feel free to hit me up on my PM's if you're interested! Cheers..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016B12HR_DKIMG_0724.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	59794   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	551164_10150769429919328_638908485_n.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	59795   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Andrews_ArticleRace1.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	59796  

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

Contributing Member Steve Bamford's Avatar
    Liked: 619

Anyone looking for a coach should seriously consider Scott. I have not worked with him from a coaching perspective but have raced against him & spent a good amount of time with him in the paddock. He is first class all the way, fun to be around & really knows his stuff.

I was lucky enough to have a few poles in the F1600 Series & I believe most of them were when I was following this talented driver.

Get in touch with Scott if you are looking for help.
    Steve Bamford

4. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 3

Thanks for the recommendation Steve! Good to hear from you as well mate. Let's be honest though - you still had to pedal your car whether I was in front or not!

Thread Information