Liked: 6

Default Lynx B FV - SOLD

Lynx FV for sale. Asking 7000.00 Can.Comes with spare wheels with slicks, spare nose,AIM data logger.
    Engine was rebuilt at the beginning of 2012 and only has two weekends on it.Shocks were rebuilt in 2010. This is a strong running car with lots of podium finishes. This car is race ready just need new belts and your off to the races.
    For more info email tbrausse@shaw.ca or phone 250-371-1759 and a complete list of spares and parts. The race season is nearing and this car is ready to hit the track. New belts have been installed. I have two sets of good tires one set with one race the other set has two practice sessions and a qualifying session. This car has won two championships with me behind the wheel 2010 & 11. I will drop the price to 6500.00 O.B.O.
    Last edited by Bill Bonow; 02.21.16 at 10:05 PM. Reason: New price new season

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 49

Quote Originally Posted by tbrausse View Post
    This is a strong running car with lots of podium finishes.
    That's an understatement! Since I started racing at Mission, I'm pretty sure this car has won more races than everyone else combined.

Sorry to see it go, hope you're not retiring from racing vees..

Senior Member Jean-Sebastien Stoezel's Avatar
    Liked: 15

Interesting to see it listed as a Lynx B. The front bulkhead structure, bodywork and leading arms (I always get confused) make it look more like a Caracal D.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrausse View Post
    Lynx FV for sale. Asking 7000.00 Can.Comes with spare wheels with slicks, spare nose,AIM data logger.
    Engine was rebuilt at the beginning of 2011 and only has two weekends on it.Shocks were rebuilt in 2010. This is a strong running car with lots of podium finishes. This car is race ready just need new belts and your off to the races.
    For more info email tbrausse@shaw.ca or phone 250-371-1759 and a complete list of spares and parts.
    ----------------------------
    Jean-Sebastien Stoezel
    Western Canada Motorsport Association (WCMA)
    FV #0

Liked: 13

OK Tim, so you sell the Vee and then what???
    Coming back to FC maybe?

Anyone looking to buy a FV, this would be a good one to buy, fast car, looks good, well looked after. Can't lose.....specially when driving it.

Good luck with the sale Tim.

Michael

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 72

Jean is correct. That car appears to be a Tzunami, which was a copy of a D car made in Portland Or. if not that one, some other folks cloned the D car in Seattle as well.
    The above post is for reference only and your results may vary. This post is not intended to reflect the views and opinions of SCCA and should not be considered an analysis or opinion of the rules written in the GCR. thanks, Brian McCarthy, BOD area 9.

Liked: 58

Alan Harrington and Jess Heitman in Portland built that car with custom narrow bodywork based on the Tsunami,of which Jess built 5 or so. This car was a front row national car in the northwest. Tim should post pics of the craftsmanship.

For Sale

This car is still for sale. I raced the car two weekends this year. Car is ready to race.

Default Lynx Fv for sale

I need to sell car. Need room For new project. Engine is rebuilt by Bob Williams with F.A.R.T. racing. Car will be ready for the 2016 season and will be at driver training weekend in March. 5000.00Can. OBO. 250-371-1759.
    Race season is just around the corner this car is race ready. I can help with the first race weekend with set up and knowledge of the track and car. This car is to good to just sit around and collect dust give me a reasonable offer and I will let it go.
    Engine has only test time since rebuild.
    Last edited by tbrausse; 01.09.16 at 2:33 PM. Reason: New Price and engine

Default To good to sit

It is with great regret that I am selling this car. It Has been a great car to drive and is a front runner in the Pacific North west. There is an extensive amount of spare parts to go with this car, two sets of tires mounted with three heat cycles on each set also one mounted set of rains, throttle cables, brake drums front and back, brake shoes front and back, data logger and lap timer. I am open to any reasonable offers this car is to good to just sit.
    Call Tim at 250-371-1759 or email tbrausse@shaw.ca for more info and pics.

Liked: 30

Emailed you Tim.

don

Liked: 72

Folks, this car is a real steal. I have raced against the Tzunami cars for years and have been beaten by them. Jess Heitman is a master fabricator and demanding builder. To be able to buy one of these cars at $3550 US, is a real deal. If my shop wasn't so full, I'd buy it.
    The above post is for reference only and your results may vary. This post is not intended to reflect the views and opinions of SCCA and should not be considered an analysis or opinion of the rules written in the GCR. thanks, Brian McCarthy, BOD area 9.

Liked: 58

Wow. Car looks great. Way too far away from the east coast. Out of curiosity, what size driver can fit in here and what does the car weigh?

Liked: 18

Sad to see you're selling the car Tim, was looking forward to getting on track with you. Hopefully the car can stay local. Very well prepared car, if anybody was wondering...
    Robbie Arthur FV #67

I will post some more pics later today for those of you who are interested.

Here are a few mores pics of this great car.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm 6 ft. and 180 lbs. and fit very good in this car. The car weighs 1025 lbs with driver. Here are a few more pics. Lets sell this car.
    Attached Images Attached Images

19. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 7

Default your vee

I would like to talk to you about your car. My home phone number is 865 428 9922.
    Thanks,

Rob
    Peregrin

Only had some tire kickers. car is still for sale.

Liked: 7

Default your car

I hope we can continue the conversation we started ....I am interested.

Rob
    Peregrin

Car is sold. Thanks Apexspeed

24. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 18

Curious as to know where the car went Tim?
    Robbie Arthur FV #67

Thread Information