Liked: 610

Default GLC at Waterford Hills Vintage

Come join the GLC and experiance the great FC and CFC racing this series has.
    For more information write us at;
    glc.series@racing-stuff.com
    Keith

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 254

For anyone on the fence I can't emphasize enough how awesome this event is going to be. The Waterford Vintage Races are a full on spectator event with vendors on site and tons of people at the track. I've not been this excited for a race weekend in a long time. Plus, no sound restrictions, our own run group and cheap entry fee. If you do one event this season it should be this one!

Liked: 127

I will second that thought and say this will be the premiere event of the season for FC drivers in the Great Lakes area. Waterford is racing's best kept secret! It is a very technical and challenging track, where it's more about the driver than the car. The fact that it is a vintage weekend packed with spectators and awesome race cars, as well as the unrestricted noise policy, makes this Great Lakes Challenge weekend the most exciting in recent memory. If you can't race - you should come watch for sure...

Thanks to Keith and the GLC organizers on being able to get this one down on the schedule! Can't wait!

Rob Allaer
    FC #52

PS Let's not forget the Friday practice sessions - the best deal in racing by far!! Not even close.

Liked: 20

Wish I had an FC for this!

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 0

Great little track, great people, great fun.....an annual event for us...

Liked: 254

Only 3 days out. I'm super excited for this one. I know there are some others out there who can make this event. No reason to sit this one out. This will be the event of the year for us FC'ers in the region.

Liked: 610

Default GLC Series at Waterford Hills Vintage

Sorry for the delay, we've had a busy week around here.
    Here are some photos from last weekends races.
    Racing in front of spectators is always a blast !
    Keith
    Averill Racing Stuff, Inc.
    www.racing-stuff.com
    248-585-9139

10. The following 3 users liked this post:

Thread Information