Liked: 0

Default Engineering Notes and templates suggestions??

Hey there, I have recently started helping my brother in law with his FC car. I was looking for some good suggestions or ideas for note templates. For instance, a session by session sheet. Or a simple practice session sheet to help determine ways to improve car performance while he radios in how the car is feeling. Thanks for any input.

Contributing Member Steve Demeter's Avatar
    Liked: 929

Get Carroll Smith's books. They have all the templates for session notes you could ever want.

Thanks. I will definitely look into his books. I was also wondering if anyone would know of an online or be willing to share an old version of theirs?? As our first race is this weekend and am a bit limited for time to get my hands on the books that soon.

Liked: 19

Default Setup and Race Day Templates

Awesome!! Thanks a bunch!

Thread Information