Liked: 0

I just read in Autoweek that the a group headed by a Mr. Ferrari (no not "the" Ferrari) is bringing F3 back to Norh America. The first race is supposed to be Sept in Canada.
    Michael Hall
    Got a job
    Race a bike
    Cal Club

Liked: 5

Originally posted by BrooksHall:
    I just read in Autoweek that the a group headed by a Mr. Ferrari (no not "the" Ferrari) is bringing F3 back to Norh America. The first race is supposed to be Sept in Canada.
    I for one will never forget the thrilling spectacle a few years ago at the Glen watching the F3 race with 5 cars! The announcer was screaming about the guy who started at the back of the field making it all the way to 3rd. It was priceless.

Liked: 0

it was Stuart Crow
    there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Liked: 19

Not Again!!

New U.S. F3 series set for takeoff?

Formula 3 is being relaunched in the United States and Canada by the Italian-American Eurointernational organization. Eurointernational boss Antonio Ferrari, a former IMSA sportscar and Champ Car entrant, has taken control of the series, which last operated on a low-key basis in 2001. He is planning a short program of races at the end of this year and a full schedule in 2004.
    The format proposed by Ferrari is for Eurointernational, whose European arm competes in the new Renault V6 Eurocup, to prepare all the cars in the top division of the series. The Indianapolis team will run a minimum of eight Volkswagen-powered Dallara F301s and a maximum of 20. Other teams will be able to run pre-1998 cars with any engine in Class B. This year’s eight-round series is due to begin in Canada in September.

Liked: 210

All the new-ness is giving me a FORMULA headache !

Don't forget the Fran-AM V6 make it's debut in the U.S.A. soon. Performance quoted as "...well over F3...".

It's getting tough to decide what to spend my next $60,000 paycheck on !!

[size="1"][ May 25, 2003, 02:15 AM: Message edited by: rickb99 ][/size]
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

Thread Information