Liked: 43

Default F2000 Canada Series

For those who may not be aware, there is a small but growing F2000 series in the "Great White North". So if you have ever thought of racing at Mosport or Calabogie (1 hr north of Ottawa) this is your opportunity.

Check out the series facebook page for more details.

https://www.facebook.com/F2000Canada

There are two classes. "A" for the Zetec powered cars, and "B" for the rest of us poor folks. The series is organized by the same great folks who run the F1600 series up here. I have found them to be very welcoming and professional. You can expect a minimum of 110 mins of track time, including 2 qualifying sessions and 2 races. If you're still wanting more track time, enter in the Formula Libre class you'll get nearly 4 hours of track time in two days!!!

Selfishly, I would really like to see more CFC cars running in the "B" Class with me!! My vintage car and mediocre talent isn't much of a threat to the guys up front, but should be competitive against other Pre-1995 pinto cars. So if you own Club Continental and are interested in one of best value for money racing at some of the best tracks in North America, I would love to see you join us!!!

Cheers, Alex
    1972 Mallock MK12 F3 (ex-Ray Mallock / Alf Zeller)

https://www.facebook.com/ZellerRacing

2. The following members LIKED this post:

BEL

Thread Information