Liked: 8

Default Titan Registry Updates

After years of neglect due to job changes and associated house moves, I have updated the titan formula car registry. I have tried to keep track of what cars have changed hands, what new cars have appeared, but I'm certain I have missed quite a few of them.

If you are a current titan owner, please take a moment and go to www.titancars.com, click on the registry page link and check to see if I have you listed as the current owner and show the correct home town. Please feel free to email me through the email link at the titancars.com website for corrections, updates, and other titan related information.

Over the coming months, I'm hoping to add new contemporary and historic photos to the website. Plus, I hope to post titan related articles from past newsletters and the popular press.

Finally, there is an outside chance of a Titan Reunion to occur this fall at a currently undisclosed west coast track. Hopefully, there will be more details to share in the near future.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best,

Andy Antipas
    Durango, CO

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 8

Default Titancars.com Updates

Over the last week, we have updated www.titancars.com with new pages, articles, and photos including several pages about the July 2000 reunion at Gingerman Raceway, which was on an earlier version of the registry website, but inadvertently was deleted many years ago.

For those interested, please take a look.

Thank you,

Andy

4. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information