Thread: HANS help

Classifieds Super License andyllc's Avatar
    Liked: 201

Default HANS help

I am trying to get fitted in my new FF and having trouble with the hans. For those that are familiar with the RF-97 did the diagonal chassis tubes in the cockpit area above the fuel cell and below the roll bar interfere with your hans?
    If so, how did you resolve the problem? The easy answer is to scoot forward but I am not a short person so that makes it somewhat difficult.
    Any other ideas out there?

Liked: 444

I've always wondered why those bars were removed on my car.

Now I know.
    Last edited by BURKY; 08.19.15 at 5:11 PM.

Liked: 123

Default Hans

I have an RF 98K. With the same issues, I went to the NecksGen. Problem solved.

Thread Information