Liked: 26

Post New website for Formula Super Vee......FINALLY

For those that have a "thing" for the Formula Super Vee (series 1, 2 & 3), a new site now exists as a repository as succession to the site that Chris Robson has graciously handed off to me.

First and foremost a hearty thank you to Chris for entrusting this to me, I hope that I have done it justice. Second, the new website address is:

http://www.formulasupervee.com

PLEASE take a look and provide feedback to improve the site. There will be continued growth and development as I hone my website building skills, but this is a reasonable transition/start from where things stopped on Chris' site.

Thank you for taking a look!

Best,
    Ben

2. The following 4 users liked this post:

Liked: 30

Default FSV Website

Great to a FSV site back and running!

I have three FSV's, a 1971 Hawke DL8 aircooled car, and two 1979 March 79V's and one will be ready to be back on track this coming spring!

I'll update the registry with my cars as soon as possible.

Ian
    SoCal

Contributing Member
    Liked: 32

Default FSV site back

Great thanks for resurrecting the site.

I have HU61 and 62 t324 lolas.

I too will update the registry when possible.

Liked: 27

Default Zeitler Super Vee Info

Feel free to use the info on my site on the Zeitler Super Vee. It includes previous and current owners.

www.zeitlerformularacing.com

Thanks,
    Roger Francis

Liked: 26

Default Tony Chilton - a response

Hi Tony -

THANK YOU FOR POSTING!! I am thrilled with the response that I have received to date. Between responses from Apex and direct from the site, it has almost been overwhelming!

If you could, please email me with details about your cars and I will update accordingly. Additionally, I would ask that you forward photo's of your cars so that I can catalogue as I collect this information.

You can catch me through the site, at bditson@zoominternet.net or call me at 724-766-2178.

On the car front, I am the owner of HU-54 - the T324 that was owned by the Wilbur Bunce Engineering Race team. This car was driven by Howdy Holmes who was sponsored by E Z Wider Rolling Papers. On the website, in it's current form, it's the black car. Unfortunately, it is urinating oil all over my shop floor. Looks like a winter project!

Best,
    Ben

Liked: 113

Default Thank you

Thank you Ben for picking up the torch and taking the site to the next level. Thanks also should be given to David Flesher who got this all started, then handed it off to me. I encourage all FSV drivers and owners to contact Ben and provide and/or update your info. There is asection for comments and I know Ben is looking for photos. This is a great resourse and could certainly help with getting owners of similar cars in touch with each other and assit in restoration and verification of vehicles.
    Chris Robson
    Accelerated Performance Coaching
    http://APCDriving.com

Amherst, New York but i left my heart in San Francisco
    Liked: 292

any 252s idle in need of a home?

Thread Information