Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Hey gang,
    I will have the Memorial Day 35th Anniversary Entry packet available for distribution by March 29. It will be available via emailed file, it will NOT be an online entry however. Sorry, take a small step back in time, download, print, fill out, write check, address and stamp envelope, mail. Please do not clog this up with email requests yet, I will post when ready to forward.
    However, I would like a few voluteers to take paper copies to the following events for handout on site. If you are definately going, and will email your address, I will get you a stack of entry info well before the event.
    Races I'd like to cover:
    Summit Point National 4/3-4
    NHIS National 5/1-2
    Nelson National 5/15-16

NHIS Regional 4/16-18
    Nelson Regional 4/17-18
    Summit Regional 4/24-25
    Pocono Regional 5/15-16
    Nelson Regional 5/22-23

I cover the May 8 Lime Rock Regional as well as the 4/27, 5/5, 5/12 LRP Open Test days. Any assistance will help us have a better event May 31st.
    Note, no Novice Permit holders allowed, Regional, National, and Dual license holders accepted. It is an SCCA Sanctioned event, as well as a round of the NEC Series.
    Thanks, let me know as soon as possible, Mike

Liked: 5

Hi Mike,

If you haven't done so already, I suggest you contact SCCA regional Web Masters - especially for NNJ, NY, Mo-Hud and (obviously) NER. If you don't have an electronic file to send them that they can add directly to their sites, they can at least post a notice for you.

Maureen Harris
    NARRC PointsKeeper
    Maureen Harris
    FF crew (Joby Graham)

Thread Information