Thread: Esr / csr/ p2

Liked: 0

Default Esr / csr/ p2

Time to sell it. Too many cars. This one is fresh from K-Hill with a new transaxle and a bunch of odds and ends refreshed for the season and ready to race. New starter. New fuel cell late last year. The motor was rebuilt by Quicksilver last year. AIM data system and everything the ESR was supposed to have.
    $28,000 304-707-4448

Last edited by esr2012; 04.06.14 at 12:39 PM. Reason: updated

Lots of spare parts. Twelve wheels /3 sets--> two dry and one set of rains.
    Spare gear sets. I can take more pictures after I pick it up at K-Hill.

Default esr

The body was modified by the previous owner and run as an IMSA lite in endurance races. I have one original fender, uncut. I took the lights out b/c I haven't raced at night.
    The body is a little rough but the car should be mechanically sound. No problems at MARRS1 x a dead battery b/c the fuse was blown on my charger.

Thread Information